15

Nate P.O.V.

"No! Just do what I ask?" I yelled harshly at Zach who was my contracter Associate.

"Alright Mr. Maloley, don't hurt me" He smirked, standing up. I leaned back in my chair, smirking.

"I make no promises" His Smirked started fading away and I laughed as he left out.

I don't care what Macy says, we are not together. My door opens to Miss. Vander comes in, smiling.

"Mr. Maloley, you have company" She says and I sighed.

"Is it Macy? Cause if it is.... Then kick her ass out of my Company" I said and she nods. She leaves out, closing my door.

I sigh again, that's when my door burst open. I stand up to see Macy walking in like she own this damn Place. I don't know who the fuck told her that idea.

"Nathannn!!" She squeals, clapping at me. "Macy, get the hell out before I get the cops to come and get you or better yet.... Security." I smirked at her.

"Nate, You can't ignore me. Like last night" She rolls her eyes, folding her arms.

"Well, I was to busy to notice you texted or even called me" I said sitting back down.

"Doing what?" She asked. I gave a smirk. "Fucking my future wife. Her moans and screams were loud so sorry" I shrugged, innocently looking at her.

She scoffs rolling her eyes. "Well, you should know that were meeting my parents for dinner tonight, and I'm moving in with you" She says and I laughed.

"Yeah" I roll my eyes at her, still writing some business things I need to say for next meeting.

"Oh! about that, Daddy said that you have to stop seeing Alania. You know because were married and he has half of your Company also" She smirks at me.

I forgot about that too. Dad shouldn't of signed that contract saying he could have half of it. He should of just left it the way it was.

"Yes. I'm aware of that Macy. Can you please leave?" I said harshly.

"Yeah. See you at our house Playboy" She winks, leaving out. Hmm... She probably has yeast infection wearing those shorts.

Dude, how can I tell Alana?

.

.

.

When I get home, I see some boxes and a U-Haul. What the hell man! I get out my car, Going inside of my house.

I walk in seeing all my maids, cleaning. I go in the kithchen and sit on the stool, rubbing my temples.

"Need a Drink Sir Nate?" Iman asked me. I looked at her and nod my head.

She gets my beer and I snapped it open, drinking it.

"Oh sir Alana is here" She says.

"Where is she?" I asked cause I need to talk to her.

"She's in your backyard. I think She's burning up old clothes" She said and I stopped drinking my beer and put it down.

"Where they in those boxes?" I asked. "I think so she told me they were old" She said and I instantly ran in the backyard.

I look to see Alana, Johnson, Sammy, Gilinksy, and Derek all looking at the fire of clothes burning.

Oh shit, Macy is going to go Ballistic but I don't care.

"Babe!" I called out, walking towards them. They all looked at me. "Tell me you didn't burn her clothes?" I said, looking down at her.

"I sure did" she smirked, turning back around.