Chapter 4 ~ Part 1

~Andy's POV~

When I saw tears come down Katie's face it hurts me when she cries her redish-pinkish bangs cover her left eye her blue eyes I can stare into them allday if I ever get the chance we're both bussy all the time we never get to hang out. "Andy" I heard my name behind me it was Alex, "Yeah Alex?" "You should ask my sister to the dance." "W-Wha are you crazie she might kill me and besides she likes CCJ better than me." "Dude no she doesn't she has a fucken crush on you" I sighed when Alex said that, "Fine I'll go ask her." "Yeah thats our Andy." I walked up to Katie who was talking this one EMO girl she was laughing, smiling, and giggling her giggle was so sweat. I was daydreaming when someone smacked me it was katie she felt cold, "Andy your daydreaming again probiley some other girl right?" "No i was daydreaming about you Katie and I was wondering if you would go to the "Home-Coming Dance?"" "OMFG YES I WOULD LOVE TO!!!!!" Katie had her smiley face on the smile that can get you smiling with her which I did she hugged me I hugged back neither of us wanted to let go but we had to cause CCJ was getting pissed so we just laughed.

~Alex's POV~

I never saw Katie and Andy so happy they're like lovey-duffy its scaring me but living with them isn't that bad well until now. "I better not here any moans or banging on the Home-Coming Dance Andy" "Relaaaaaxxxxxxxxxx you wont.............maybe." With that I was chassing him around the classroom, Katie was laughing her laugh maid everyone laugh.

~SCHOOL OVER~

~Katie's POV~

HOLY SHIT THE DANCE IS COMING AND I DIDN'T HAVE A DRESS. I txt Ally

Me-CAPS LOCK, Ally-Lower Caps

ME-ALLY I NEED YOUR HELP

Ally-About what Katie?

ME-THE DANCE IS COMING UP AND I DON'T HAVE A DRESS

Ally-on my way.

~30 mins. later~

There was a knock on the door and I knew it was Ally (she uses those nob things) I answerd the door and next thing you know I'm on the ground.