Chapter 2 ~ Part 1

~Katie Williams POV.~

When Alex opened the door he was aldressed even Andy but there breath smelled like beer, "Katie tell mom me and Andy are doming down in a Min." Alex said "Ya sure but first BRUSH YOUR FUCKEN TEETH THEY SMELL LIKE BEER YOU TO ANDY" I said pointing at at the both of them and I ran down stairs, I missed a step that me go tumbling down the chairs thank goodness Alex or Andy where watching me. "Mommy Alex and Andy are dressed they just need to brush there teeth" I said limpting to the kitchen it felt like I broke a bone my step daddy was a Dr. which his last name is Maze his first name is Bryce but I call him daddy cause my rl daddy died when I was born, "You didn't pop a bone out of place but it will hurt so I'll give you a note saying, "Katie Williams can't do P.E. she hurt her leg falling down the stairs" ok babygirl" He said kissing my head, "Thank you daddy" I said being all nice when Alex and Andy came down, "EWWWWWWWWW, YOU JUST KISSED YOUR STEP DAUGHTER ON THE HEAD I THINK IM GOING TO PUKE!!!!!!!!!" They both said it at the sametime which they both laughed I got pissed because Bryce was like a real daddy to me even tho we aren't blood related we both love each other like  father and daughter and besides he has red hair to so theirs not to blame, ~School~

"NO I DON'T WANNA GO IN THIS BUILDING IT SCARY" I said trying to run back to my brothers truck which didn't go so well since 2 boys VS 1 girl. Alex grabed my feet when Andy grabed my hands I was screaming kusswords at them and everyone who was looking at us It made me so pissed they had to drag me in the fucken building and everyone laughed, when we got to the front office to get our papers I saw other EMO guys and girls looking at us they seemed happy like they knew who we where well Andy is with us when we walk passed them they followed us like lost puppies.