4

| Autumn |

( a/n: autifor nickname &' jayden is jaay real name)

" bitch, she is cuttee". I say to my best friend, she takes my phone and smiles. "go for it" she responds. I pressed the follow button on Wattpad. and waited for her to follow back.

" wanna go to the park with me ?". she says, I nod my head yes. " my mom's gonna need me home early today, she gotta go somewhere, and not coming back till tomorrow".

( 3rd person view )

jaay eyes lit up, while smiling. " oh really ? " she questioned me. " yeah ". jaay, grabbed my shoulders and squealed " SLEEP OVERR ! ". Autumn laughed.

" yes, a sleep over, btw we can work on having our own youtube channel, tonight" . jaay screamed in excitement. " this is the best day ever !".

Auti laughed at jaay " remember we are in a restaurant". Auti says to jaay. jaay starts to feel embarrassed, while looking at the people who were laughing and staring at her. " we have to go now" . jaay says out, auti laughed a little more, getting up and throwing her food away.

jaay got up &' did the same as well. They both made sure they had their stuff with them before leaving out, heading to the park.

" your a terrible best friend " jaay says to auti, auti laughs once again at jaay. " why do you say that ?".

" because you knew i was going to scream out loud and you didn't tell me to calm down". jaay complains to auti.

still laughing, auti replies. " i didn't know, im sorry lul baby ". " im no baby, you dummy". " im not dummy".

they both stayed quiet. jaay breaks the silence by laughing . " are we really not speaking because of that". jaay says. " i guess so " auti replies back, laughing.

they finally made it to the park, auti looks at jaay smiling. jaay smiles back. they both nodded their heads and took off running to the swings.

( out of 3rd person view)

I laughed as i made my way sitting onto the swing. catching my breath, i took a deep breath, watching jaay making her way to the swings. she's so slow

she climbed onto the swings. " no fair, you cheated". i laughed, and started swinging. i pulled my phone out, playing all night by beyonce. sitting it on the ground swinging.

" i found the truth beneath your lies, true love never have to hide". i singed, jaay started singing in with me.

" trade your broken wings for mines OOUUU i seen your scares and kissed your crime". i laughed, listening to jaay sing horribly.

then decided to swing higher. i felt like i was a bird in the air, so i decided to jump off, landing onto the ground breaking my ankle.

" AHHHHHHHH" i screamed out, jaay came rushing by my side. " ohmygoshh omg omg" she started to panic. she grabbed my phone and dialed the ambulance.

i laid there crying, trying to move my ankle, but it hurt soo bad. i passed out on the ground, jay came rushing by my side, holding me in her arms until the ambulance came. putting my restless body unto the bed.

sooner or later i woke up, finding my self onto a bed, with my leg wrapped up. i stared at the cast on my ankle, and touched it. jaay came barging into the room, running to my side. i looked at her and smiled. " it still hurts". i say. " i know, i brought my car here, i got pain killers at the house, also i'm here to release you ". she helped me out of bed, putting my arm around her neck, while her arm was around mines, helping me walk.

we walked out of the room, into the main room, sitting me down on the chair, getting up to the front desk, signing me out. then she went over and got a wheelchair, pushing it to me, smiling.

" come sit ". she helped me up, sitting me in the chair, grabbed her stuff, then tolled me out of the hospital. " im so sorry this had happened to you". she apologized.

i looked at her and smiled. " its all okay, i just wanna go home, right now". i spoke back to her. she flashes a quick smile at me.

she unlocks her car door, pushing me to the car, a little quick. opens the passenger side, helping me into the seat. " thanks " i say. " no problem ".

i put on my seat belt, and watches​ her, putting my wheel chair in the back seat of the car. i smile at her.

she comes into the passenger side, starts the car and drives, putting on k97.5. i listened to the song pull up, by swift, smiling, singing along.

" i really love this song " i spoke, she smiled. " i do also ".

we both sanged along. she pulled up to my house, parked the car &' got out, getting my wheel chair out.

she unfolded it, opened my door &' helped me into it, strolling me to the house.

" grab my key from my bra " . i told her, she looked at me &' rolled her eyes. " really best friend ? your titty​ ". she dug her hand in my titty, pinched my nipple &' grabbed the key.

" heeey ". i laughed &' rubbed my nipple. " hey my ass ". she unlocked the door, pushed me inside the living room

i smelled inside the house, i smelt good. she smiled at me &' pushed me to the kitchen.

" lets have a cooking show ". i smiled.

   -- next chapter coming later on today or tomorrow.