3.

| autumn pov |

We both walked into the restaurant- wendys, it smelled good in here, which made my stomach lust for food. I walked up to the lady at the register she looked at me and smiled. " how may i help you ma'am?". She asked me, i took a deep breath and placed my order. " I would like a number 8, with a sprite please". "That'll be 12.99", i checked my pocket for my money. Luckily i found some. I passes her the money, she took it while gently rubbing her hand on mines some, i started to blush and quickly moved my hand." thanks". I say, she winks at me.

I quickly turned around and walked to a table with my best friend. " did you get me anything". She asked me, i shook my head no "i thought you was gonna get your own food". she looks a up at me and gets up to go place her food. I was soon to here my order being called, I got up to go get my food. The lady started at me and slowly bit her lip, while proudly holding my bag of food. "thanks ma'". I say she blushes and winks at me. I turned around to go to the table, With my bestfriend right behind me. 

"so about these girls". She says, i take a deep breath and sit down, " i dont know, if i really want to be with her ....", she rolls her eyes at me than hands me her phone of all the girls. I scroll down till i get to the bottom of the list, " most of them look like catfishers, and players- no i can find someone on my own jay". She sighs, " okay, any ways moving on did you take that test in science class  yet?". I shook my head yes " that shit was hard asf", " I know right, i tell you i probably failed that shit, like what was he thinking when he was giving us that test". 

" i dont know, all i do know is that there were some stupid ass questions on there". I replied back. "hmmm".

| Jordan pov |

"i cant sleep", I say out loud. But why, im tired asf but cannot sleep, what is going on with me. I pulled out my phone to see if i could find the reason why, sadly the brightness hurt my eyes so i threw it on to the floor. " oh shit", i say nearly yelling, praying i didn't crack it or anything. I rolled off my bed, to damn lazy to get up. I crawled my way to the phone, and, and groaned when my i hit my foot at the end of my bed post, shit hurt. I pulled my foot up, so id could hold my toe. The pain slowly settling in making me whimper in pain. "shit shit shit..". i say at least trying to get up so i could limp my way to my phone. 

I finally made it to my phone, i picked it up and turned the brightness down. "this is better". i limped my way back to my bed, and laid down. I went on to my kik to only find my ex texting me. 

: what the hell  do you want girl?. She instantly read the message.

: i miss you please give me one last chance, i promise i'll do better. I rolled my eyes not really wanting to text her.

: nah, i'm good baby girl, have a good night. I went off the app, and decided to lurk on facebook. I mean like who doesn't do that?. 

"jordan". I quickly shot up and put the pillow to my chest scared as fuck. "wh-who is in here?". I picked my phone up, turned the flash on and shone it around the room, only to see my second best friend in here. " how the fuck you get in here?, who the fuck told you to come here?". "chill my dude, i got scared sleeping alone- and you left your living room window open, don't worry i closed it for you". She said, i rolled my eyes- " you scared the fuck outta me, you cant be doing that shit got damn, i just got a heart attack".

She went and turned my light on, jumped in my bed and smiled at me. "what you doing??". She asks me. I looked at her and rolled  my eyes. I am currently trynna recover from this heart attack". She giggles at me and unzips her jacket revealing her pajama shirt. "aw, poor little jordan got an heart attack". "oh shut up". i say, mocking her voice. " you no need to copy me". she says and lays beside me, "what're you doing?"., "im finne go night night". i poked her in her side, while laying beside her "okay, good night". 

....really late update, sorry.