IMPORTANT A/N!

After a year, I only visited my wattpad today because of a friend, thank you @incognito_spectrum. By the way, go read her works! She's an amazing writer, and an even better friend.

To everyone who has actually read this, thank you so much for your support!

I'm really amazed that this fanfiction has reached around somethingK reads and likes. I honestly didn't expect that. You guys are awesome! My updates have been a mess, and my writing is ugly. I know that some of you think this is shit, and some of you love it, and we're all honestly different people who like different stuff and have different preferences.

I believe that I've made a lot of mistakes as I was writing this (I wrote this like 3-4 years ago), and as I look back on it now, I cringe. This brief journey has been great, but I've sadly lost all my inspiration to continue writing this. I have decided to discontinue this story along with my other stories.

I think that I'm going to revamp my whole wattpad account, and start fresh.

I, however, will not delete this story, in the hopes that I will someday find inspiration to continue writing this! I'm honestly hoping that I do come back to continue this story.

Thank you so much, guys, for bearing with me.

P.S. I had already written a few chapters from 3-4 years ago, so if you guys want me to post them, just comment! If you guys don't, then alright.