Welcome to the gang

Chris woke up to total darkness, Blindfolded, Tied to a chair will the smell of gunpowder in the room. He could hear tiny water drops coming from a broken pipe. He was hungry, thirsty and scared. He wanted to scream for help but his throat was too dry. He then heard a door open, someone walked inside the room. Chris stood as still as possible, pretending to be asleep. Then a bottle of water was poured over his head. 

"Wakey, Wakey boy!" Chris's blindfold was removed and there was a bright lamp in his face. He could hear footsteps around the chair. "Who...Are you?" Chris cried as he silently panted. The lamp was turned off and Chris saw a face that looked like roadkill, scars in every place, short scruffy hair, dark eyes and a sharp grin. The man spoke in a slow hellish voice, "You see, you helped the gang on a little how do you say? Mission. You see we are an organized crime group and we saw talent in you. And we can't let a nobody in the gang..." The man pulled out a knife and held it against Chris's throat. 

Chris was sweating more then ever, he couldn't believe that in only one night he changed from a teenage boy into a bank robber. Never in his life he's been so close to life or death. Chris wanted to scream for help but he knew it was useless, wherever Chris is it must be crawling with professional killers. Chris was staring right into the man's devilish eyes as he spoke again, "So...Christopher, do you swear allegiance to the True Leaders of America

Never had he heard such a cheesy name, but now was not the time to joke when there's a knife to your throat, so Chris joined the cheesy name gang in the world and begged to be let go. But that didn't make things to much better because the hellish man now had a knife and a gun in his hands. He untied Christopher, gave him something to drink and to eat, showed him around with his gun pointed on Chris 24/7. He was brought to what looked like a meeting room, sat down and saw the man who offered him the robbery in the first place. He seemed to scare everyone in the room, no less than Chris.

He was a tall man, had broad shoulders, wore a suit and held a cane. He looked straight into Chris's eyes and spoke like a businessman "Pleasure to meet you Christopher I am Mr. Creshnick how do you do?" Chris didn't reply "Hmm...I understand, your in a bit of a shock from what happened in these events, well let me tell you something about your new life" Mr. Creshnick stopped talking as he bent down to pick up a gun, then walked up to Chris and whispered "Forget everyone you know, Forget everything you did, you have no past, you are a man with no name but a nickname, you are a man who fights for a better world, who fights for freedom" Mr. Creshnick placed the gun in Chris's hand and said "You are a Killer"