title of your story or chapter

Mr Gravachini was obviously on his period.

"Now Lacey what was your side of the story?" He said while clicking his pen with his cheek.

"What i said before dumbass. I blacked out. Thats it. Im having a bad day." I replied with a smirk.

'' Are you serious? Did you just call me a dumbass?" He asked. "Because quite frankly im not the person to mess with" He gave me a glare.

The FUCK did this guy think ? I was scared of a challenge?

"I seriously and honestly don't give a fuck Mr.Gravachini. YOU CAN DO WHAT EVER YOU PLEASE TO MAKE MY LIFE BAD. BETTER YET ! YOU WONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY SHIT ANYMORE BECAUSE IM MOVING OUT OF THIS SHIT HOLE . GOODBYE." And then i just left. Just like that. "Oh and by the way, that new wig of yours isnt doing you any justice..."

 LATER THAT WEEK.

"Jade.. Jade no please ... don't do this.. " She was hanging on to me for dear life. I was just about ready to get on my plane.. she was making this harder than i thought..

"NOOO! pleasee dont leave me? PLEASE. im begging you .. my parents arent anything to live for and you know it! pleaseee!"

Oh crap... shes making me cry now. I know what she meant by "My parents arent anything to live for"..... her parents are drunks and love to beat the shit out of her.

"Lacey don't leave me.." She whispered..

But that was the last thing i heard come from her mouth as i let her grip go and head on to the plane.

While on the plane all i kept hearing in my head was "Lacey please dont leave me.."

As i was in deep thought my dad tapped me on the shoulder trying to get my attention "Lacey ! Laceyy? Do you want anything?" He asked .

There was a food cart in front of us. And a fairly skinned light green eyed guy in front of me. "No im okay"

"Are you sure your 'okay' ? " The guy asked. Oh hell he was cute.. he had curly hair the fell to his chin and a nicely shaved chin. He has tight muscles that look like they want to seek attention. He even ha-

"Excuse me miss? " He snapped me out of my day dream. Apparently he noticed i was staring.

"Yeah im sure ummm"

"Jake" He winked.

Hmm i hope he wasnt trying to 'make a move' because its really pathetic to do that while we are in the air like 200,000 feet from earth. He seemed like he was in his late 20's . Im only 16. What the fuck. Isn't that considered rape?

"Cool." I murmured

"If you need anything just let me know" He smirked.

Holy crap he used his eyes as an advantage to get girls didn't he? It was clearly obvious.

"Stoppp." I Yelled.

"What am i doing? " he seemed unaware of it all.

"Nothing , just ... leave" I spat.

And with that... he left.

0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O

We were now in a cab on our way to our new house. Dad said it was on "Maple & Wonder Street"  Funny name huh?

"I have already installed furniture in the house Lacey" Dad said.

"How? " I asked.

I called these people up and they said they deliver or what not soo i told them to and they did." He laughed.

"Oh..."

"Im pretty sure you will enjoy your room." He chuckled.

"Why?"

"Well ... it has a nice view of shall i say the other house on the side. " He said.

"Uhmmm okay...?"

Thats when the driver spoke.

"That will be 14" He said monotone.

My dad handed him the money and we went to the trunk to unload our stuff.

"Dad why are all your bags soo he-" These bags were seriously heavy as i tried to make my way to the green and black house....I was cut short by a black straight cut blue eyed boy about 5"7 ...

"Need any help" his angelic voice spoke...

"Uhhh... Ummmm... sur....suree." i laughed..

"Im Chris" He gave me his hand..

"Lacey" I squeaked.

"Nice name" he said .

Okay this guy was beautiful . he wore skinny black jeans and a BREATHE CAROLINA ! hoodie . his hair hung under his eye..He had a nice toned skin. WHO WAS I KIDDING HE WAS WHITE! hahahaha. I don't care. Im white as well. He was just different looking.. Way different from the guys ive seen.

"Thanks" i laughed.

"So this you? " He pointed to the house.

"Yeahh." i said.

"Oh well nice to meet you neighbor."He smiled.

OH MY GOD. CHRIS LIVES RIGHT NEXT TO MEEE!!! oh yeaaa!

LATER THAT NIGHT

i was just about done with packing. I had taken a shower and adjusted to my room . I was now laying on my bed when i heard a bang from the other side of the window.

"YOU FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT. YOU ARE SUCH A DISCRACE!!! " The man screamed.

Who could that be?

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And then when i heard that ... i jumped from my bed .