The Truth.

Grr ! Not that many votes. OH WELL. ON WITH THE STORY !

"Were going at it tonight ! Tonight! there's a party on the roof top top of the world TONIGHT! "'

"Ms. Daniels, is there anything you would like share with the class?" Mr. Grayson had the nerve to ask me. 

"Fuck off ," I snarled

"Excuse me?" He probably heard WRONG. 

There was a chant of "OHHHS" in the classroom. What was i suppost to say? Im moving away from everyone?! Everyone i cared about? nope. not even gonna hold anything back. Its my last week ! I can do what i please.

"Are you deaf? I said FUCK OFF." I Yelled. 

"Do you want a detention?" He challenged.

Oh this was rich. A detention. OHHH. Im scared. 

"You know what? Give me as many as you want, because quiet frankly i don't give a fuck." I got up and clenched up my fists. 

"LACEY! DON'T D-"

Guessing i was too late as my friend Jade yelled. I just blacked out & hit. Apparently i hit really hard because Mr. Grayson fell flat on his back. HA. Good. Except now there was a whole crowd forming. And people attempting to give me high fives. 

"EVERYONE GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Oh fuck. 

The Principal. Nice. 

"Mr. Gravachini, she didn't mean to. She's probably having a bad day. Please, just excuse her."

Jade... She doesn't even know I'm moving. Oh geez.

"I don't even want to hear it. Why is Mr.Grayson on the floor?"

"I- i - i blacked out. " I choked out.

"Well, come & explain it in my office. Mr. Grayson clean your self up & proceed to my office as well."

AT THE OFFICE.

"Im moving." There i told Jade... She was shocked at first it was about 1O minutes since i told her. She is seriously not taking it well.

"Bu-bu- how? How did this happen?" She was crying. 

"My dad got a job at La Monte Hotel. Not the best place to go. California!" I hissed

"CALIFORNIA?!" She yelled.

Okay, so were waiting while Mr. Grayson tells his part of the story... Sucks huh? I get the second part . Which means if i lie , he knows. 

"Ms.Daniels !" 

MY TURN.