Lets Hang Out Marcus

Malina Pov

I've been hanging out with marcus a few times,and may i saw wow!,he's such a great guy to be around with.As i was in the shower,getting ready to go to school,i was thinking,while the warm hot water splashed againist my skin,I was thinking about how stange it was around marcus,he's hidding somthing and i know,everytime im around him,i feel static around,like he's bionic to,but i don't this thats possible,becuase i always think im the only bionic in the world.

I got out of the shower,brushed my teeth,blow dried my hair,brushed my hair,did my makeup,and got dressed.

As i did my make up,i only put eyeliner,and lip gloss on becuase i like to be natuarl,when it comes to my face.

I got my bookbag and headed out the door with a jelly toast sticking out of my mouth,i hurried up and eat it becuase it was my first time riding the bus,to school,i was really excited.

Once i was at the bus stop,i saw marcus and some other people coming towards me,wow,i can't belive marcus was riding my bus.I waved to him and he did the same as well.He rushed over to me to give a hello.

 "Hey Malina,i didn't know you ride are bus?"He told me   "Oh ya,im starting to ride the bus today"I replied

"So,Marcus who are you friends"i said with a smiled

"Oh right,Guys this is malina,malin this is Emily,my sister...and "Marcus said trying to remeber their names.

"Hi,Im Bree,Davenport,and these are my brothers adam,chase,and leo"He said with an smile.

I shaked Emily,and Bree,chase,adam,and eo hands,And once i shaked their hands i felt static like when im around marcus,it was really strange,but it didn't happen around leo.

And the stranger thing about it is that they all have the same last name as Marcus and emily,im soooo confused right know.

"Umm,why do you all have the same last name as Marcus,and Emily?"I asked curious

"I know weird right"Marcus said not knowing.

as,they was about to tell me are bus came already,i had to sit on the bus next to a girl who kept sneezing,and she never said a sorry or anything ,she just kept on sneezing.

Time Skip

Once the bus stopped,i rushed out of their,i couldn't stand being on that bus with a sneezing little girl.

Time Skip

As i walking into school,and i sat down next to Marcus,and then the teacher started talking,The Marcus of blah blah blah blah.Blah was all i heard because i was daydreaming,i felt Marcus looking at me,and i blushed a little,and While the teacher stepped out of the room,for something,i got out my phone and my headphones while he was gone,i could sense some awkwardness between me and Marcus,but the teacher finally came back in the room.

"Alright students,I will pair you guys up with a partner."The teacher said.

Partner List

Malina,Marcus

Olan,Merese

Madison,Fiona

Bella,Rina

Fota,Bail

Micheal,Cherna

"Ok the project to create a science object,and if you win you get to do whatever you want in this class."The teacher said

Yes! i got paired with Marcus!,Thank you,as i was thinking.,The bell rang,and that means i had to go to gym,i hate gym!

I walked to the girl's locker room,to get into my gym clothes,Once i came out i sat down on the bleacher while the coached talked to the students

"Alright Epic Fail,today we are gonna do track,and as usually,Bree,Emily,and Marcus are in the lead,they are fast so try and catch up with them.

(Bree,Emily,And Marcus,don't us all their speed,cause the gonna get caught if they did,they used a little speed,so no one,could question them.)

We all came on the track ,and the coach yelled,Goooooooooooooo! with that blow horn,and as i covered my ears,i also saw chase,Marcus,and Emily doing the same,Ok this is getting strange i thought.

We had to do 4 laps around the track,As i was running i decide to us a little bionic speed to Catch up to Marcus,Bree,and Emily.

And it worked i was infornt of Marcus,Bree,and Emily,I'm win for sure.

Time skip

As we went back into the gym the coach was happy that i broke the schools recorded in track.She said,would i like to tryout for track,and of course i said yes.

I looked over at Bree,Emily,and Marcus,and you've should of saw their faces ,wow i'm so awesome.

Marcus Pov

I couldn't believe she beat us,now i know for sure she is bionic.I'll tell her when,i get to her house,i know its risky ,but it's worth it,and besides,i don't like keeping secrets from her.

Time Skip

I was walking to her house,and i rang the doorbell,and her father  and Mother opened the door.

"Hi,you must be Marcus,I've heard lots about you"Her Mother said.

"Thank you,and you have a lovely home"I said.

"Wow,This kid is really nice"i heard her father say.

I saw,Malina,Sitting in the living room with art,s supplies,and her mother and father over by the table working on something themselves.

"So,what are we going to be making"Malina said.

"How about real,electricity,or a 6 Foot Robot"I asked her

"Lets go with the Robot,it's much easier for me"she laughed a little.

"Before you Start,can i ask you something?"I told her

"Ya,sure go ahead"She answered.           

..........

"Are,you Bionic?"I asked her.

"Her eyes widened,and her dad,was drinking some water,and was chocking on water.

"Umm,Are you guys ok"I said,as i raised my eyebrow.

"How did you know,I mean waaaah im not bionic."She said nervously.

And her mom and dad came over and started talking about how she's not bionic.

"It's ok,I'm Bionic to"i said 

"You are,Who' created you?"Her Father asked Me     "My,Father,Douglas"I told him

"Me,and My, Wife,created a her,she has over 102 abilities"Her Father said.

"Wow,That's alot,i only have 6 abilities"I told them

"Is,your Sister,bionic?"She asked me

"Ya she is".I told her.

Time Skip

"Ok,Listen,Marcus,i know your sister is bionic and all,but please don't tell her,don't tell no one"Malina Said.

"Don't,Worry,i won't tell,it's are little secret"I winked at her.

To Be Continued