I Found Marcus!

Emily Pov

I ran all the way home without stopping,i just couldn't beleive what was happening,all i was think is Why Me,Why does it have to be like this!.Once i got home i laid down,and buried my face into my pillow,and screamed as loud as i can,when i stoped i realivied what am i still doing here,im supposed to be finding marcus,i got up and put on my my black mission suit i made my self,i zipped it it,and put on my long black high heel boots,then i tied my hair up in a pony tail,put on red lipstick and a weapon just incase.

I went out the door and started walking to this leight blue house and,a a obzorbing wall appeard,i went inside and found someone laying under some rocks,i dugg the person out,and it was marcus,i started to tear up ,but i got over it .I grabbed him and pulled him over to a nearest table i could find.

I used my healing powers on him and it did something,but i don't know how it works?.Marcus started couchging ,and i tackled him into a hug.

"Wait,what happen,Where am i,Whats going on"Marcus Kept on asking.

"Emily is that you???"Marcus Asked me          "Yes Marcus its me"I answered with a smile.

"its so good to see you again Marcus"            "Its good to see you to lil sister"He said returning a hug.

Know go get freshen up,and go clean your cuts while i go make you some medcince.

Marcus went to go freshen up a bit,while i made a potion of memory lost for marcus so he won't remeber anything that happend ,he will only remeber me and douglas,but anything els is just a blur to him,Once he came back i gave the poition to him,and i told him to rest,becuase we have a big day tommrow.

Sorry If its Short!   

To Be Continuted