Chapter 4

HEY GUYS!!!!!! Miss me!?!? lol, :) I think I’m in trouble for not updating in a while…oops. Lol. Well I hope this makes up for it guys!

Bella: I should hit you right now you know?

Me: Me? why?

Bella: You made them wait forever!

Me: Sorry I was busy and….

Bella: Excuses excuses, just start writing you Twilight obsessed weirdo.

Me: That was mean, and I don’t own you its Stephanie Meyer who does not me!

Bella: What are you on?

Me: (whispers) your boyfriend….

Bella:     WHAT!?!?!

Me: Enjoy!!!!!!!

Bella pov

                I woke up to a cold hand pressed against my face; I blinked my eyes for a few minutes and looked at the face that owned the hand. Edward smiled at me and I looked into his deep warm honey eyes, I smiled back and tried to sit up. Pain shot up my back and I let out a small hiss, the smile dropped from his lips but he helped me so I was up right.

                “What happened?” I asked.

                “Bella you um…got your…..period” Edward said and shifted in his spot, uncomfortable with the topic. I let out a small laugh and laid my head down on the pillow sitting behind me.

                “What about me drinking blood?” I said, he shrugged his shoulders and moved to he was sitting next to me.

                “We don’t know Carlisle wants to look into that more over time” he said and moved a few strands of hair out of my face. I nodded and pressed myself closer to him, suddenly getting really hot. “Are you hungry love?” he asked, I nodded and stood up with him helping me. We walked down the steps and into the kitchen, the rest of the Cullen family were standing there waiting for us. Esme, Alice, and even Rosalie rushed over to me.

                “Are you ok?” Esme and Alice asked at the same time as they hugged me, I nodded and turned to Rosalie. She stepped close and wrapped me into a hug; I was shocked but returned the jester. We pulled away and she looked at me with a smile on her face.

                “I’m just happy, that you’re ok” she said while she struggled with showing her emotions.

                “Thank you” I whispered and went to sit at the table. They started talking quietly as Esme went to make me something to eat. I closed my eyes and started thinking about the dream I had a few hours ago, but it was somehow…different.

                I was on the island again; I sat in the white room and looked out into the ocean from the window. I turned back to the two beautiful children that laid there. The little girl still asleep but the boy was waving his arms out in front of him as if he were looking for someone. He let out a loud cry that pierced my heart; I stood up and walked over to him. The cry went quieter when I got closer but started up again when I didn’t pick him up. I bent down and picked him up; he stopped crying and buried his head into my side of my neck. I stopped breathing afraid that he would try and bite me, but he was still in my arms. I pulled him back and cradled him in my arms; he looked up at me with a smile. He had a mouth full of teeth that glittered in light from the fan above. A knock sounded from the door, I turned and looked towards it as someone came in…….

                “Bella” Edward whispered, I opened my eyes and looked around. “Love are you tired?” I nodded and was suddenly scooped up against his frozen frame. I felt little bumps as we went back up the steps, really nice of me to fall asleep in front of his family, not. Edward laid me don’t on the bed and I was out before my head hit the pillow.

……the person stepped in reviling Aro Voultri; I took a step back and went to stand by the other baby that was lying down. The boy in my arms reached out to him but I grabbed his little hands between my fingers and pulled them back. Aro smiled and walked closer to me and the babies that I had…no needed to protect….

                My eyes snapped open to the dark room; I grabbed the note that sat on the pillow next to my head.

                “Love, I’m sorry we had to leave to go hunting again, we will be back soon. Be safe. Edward” I let out a sigh and lay back down on the bed.  I placed a hand over my stomach and let out a small sigh, I loved Edward with all my being but at times with dreams that I have been having…I wish Edward and I could have children. I only wish.

Hahaha!!!!!! I hope you guys liked it, I can’t wait to hear from you guys!!! What do you think is going to happen next?