chapter 3

I don’t own twilight Stephanie Meyer does.

~Bella~

                Carlisle left the room and came back with his medical bag; I rolled my eyes and got up to get a bowl of cereal. Edward came and sat by me as I filled the bowl with lucky charms and milk, I took and spoon full and then a sip from what I now call a juice pack.  The flavors blended together to create a mouthwatering snack. I opened the packet a little more and dumped the contents in with the food; I slowly mixed it in not paying attention to the others until I looked up. They stared back with looks of disgust on their faces, probably from the smell……I don’t care it was wonderful to me.

                “Bella, love. What are you doing?” Edward asked me as I drained the blood milk mix, while leaving the cereal behind. I licked my lips and looked into his angelic face.

                “I’m hungry and it tastes so good, can you get me another one of these?” I asked and held up the empty blood bag. His face filled with concern but he did as I asked, Carlisle cleared his throat causing me to turn back to him.

                “Bella do you mind if I check and make sure your all right?” I shrugged and grabbed the bag from Edwards hand; Carlisle checked my heart and lungs and listened to my stomach. He stepped back and tapped his finger to his lips. “Bella can you come in here and lay down on the couch so I can listen to your stomach again.” I nodded and walked in the living room with him as the others fallowed behind quietly watching. He laid the stethoscope on my stomach again; I zoned out and focused on the cold delicious liquid flowing down my throat. He pressed down on my stomach and I shot up from the pain that just shot through my body.

                “Bella are you alright?” Edward asked his voice frantic, but I couldn’t answer. A new pain kept shooting through my body and I let out an earth shattering scream.  I propped myself up on my arms when I seen the white boxers I was wearing were stained red. The others didn’t notice they were too busy wondering what was wrong with me to see, and someone wouldn’t stop screaming………it was me. I closed my mouth and finally heard what they were saying.

                “Bella can you hear me?” Carlisle asked, I nodded and then cried out in pain. “Bella, you have to tell me what wrong so I can help” I pulled in a shocked breath and nodded to my shorts. Carlisle looked down and is eyes got wide. “Bella were moving you to my office, I nodded and let them pick me up my body tired as pain racked through it stronger than ever. As we got into his office I was laid down on his desk, where I let my eyes roll back into my head and accepted the darkness that was there.

Edward pov

                I looked at Bella as her eyes went into the back of her skull and my hands started to shake, there was no way I could lose her. A hand was placed on my back and I turned to see Carlisle. I pulled in a deep breath unaware that I stopped breathing.

                -you have to leave- he thought to me.

                “What’s going to happen to her?”  I asked my voice breaking.

                -I don’t know-

What do you think? Should I continue? Do whatever you can on here and comment I would LOVE to hear what you guys have to say. Thanks for reading.