No Regrets-AnnsLovesNiall

I looked myself over in my full body mirror my straight brunette hair cascading down my back a thin layer of makeup on my face with some eyeliner making my hazel eyes pop. I was just wearing some jeans and a simple top along with my converse I mean I was only going out for a milkshake…on my own.

Not because I don’t have any friends it’s just I sometimes like to be alone you know thinking space and that. As I made my way through the busy streets of London I popped my headphones in and pressed shuffle as One Direction blasted through my ears making me smile, they were such an inspiration to me and the all had their own unique personalities and there music it was just wow.

I was soon outside of Milkshake City only the best milkshake shop in London looking forward to my long awaited milkshake. I pushed open the door open and I swear my eyes nearly popped out of my head sat in the corner of the restaurant was Niall Horan only MY favourite member out of One Direction.

Once I was at the counter ready to order my drink I kept looking over at Niall he looked lonely and well down so I decided even though I might regret this I will go and sit with him see if he’s okay.

“Hello what can I get you?” The milkshake man asked.

“One Direction milkshake please” I answered yeah I know Niall’s going to know im a fan now but oh well it’s my favourite sue me.

“Here you go” He replied handing me my milkshake as I handed him my money and made my way to Niall, luckily the shop was pretty full so I had an excuse to ask him.

“Hi, I’m sorry but may I sit with you?” I asked him with a smile, he smiled up at me before gesturing to the seat next to him.

“So I see you know who I am…” He sighed gesturing to the milkshake “…what do you want photo, autograph?” he asked in his deep Irish accent.

I giggled “I want to check if you’re okay you look upset I don’t need an autograph or picture for a memory like this to last forever”

“Thanks that means a lot….” He waited for my name so I replied “Annalise”

“Thank you Annalise you seem nice” I smiled at his reply before risking it and asking “So are you okay?”

“Honestly…” he sighed “No!”

“You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to but I’m here” I said taking a sip of my drink.

“No it’s okay you seem nice enough but please don’t leak it to the ‘Directioner world’ I’m trusting you”

“I promise I won’t” I replied holding out my pinky.

He laughed “What are you doing?”

“Pinkie promises silly” I giggled nudging him “now come on what’s bothering you?”

“Well how do I start? You see Annalise in this band I feel somewhat underappreciated and under loved by the fans” He sighed.

“And well I always see people calling me fat and untalented and the more I see it the more I believe it” a tear rolled down his cheek so I swiped my finger across it turning his head to face me.

“Niall your beautiful not only in appearance but in personality as well never under estimate yourself their all jealous because there not as perfect as you and their not living their dream everyday like you are don't let them get to you” I said smiling at him.

“You know what Annalise your right, im glad you sat with me today I know this is going to sound forward but can I have your number?” He asked smiling his first genuine smile of the day.

“Sure you can but why?” I asked.

“Because I would like to get to know you and well I was wondering would you like to go out sometime.” He asked looking down and fiddling with his hands.

I pulled his hands apart attaching them with mine and looked him in the eyes “I’d be honoured” he smiled and pulled me into a hug.

Let’s hope this goes well because if it does I honestly have no regrets for sitting next to Niall Horan.