First Sight-imliamshugdealerx

First Sight

I woke up to the sun rays beaming brightly through the cracks in my curtains making me squeeze my eyes tight shut before adjusting to the light. I let out a big yawn and stretched my body out before getting out of bed and making my way to my en-suite. Today was the day I was meeting my brother Zayn’s band mates and I was excited but also very nervous the butterflies were going crazy in the bottom of my stomach. As I undressed to reveal my short skinny frame I let out another yawn before stepping into the shower to wash my long brown hair I mean I had to look presentable this is 4 boys were talking about.

………………………..

“Lauren?” Zayn shouted up the stairs.

I was adding the final touches to my make-up before I was ready to meet them when he called “Coming” I shouted adding the last swipe of lip gloss and smacking my lips together. I admired my appearance and I must say I looked okay.

I quickly made my way down the stairs to be greeted by my brothers open arms I had missed him so much and we were so close we were like best friends.

“I missed you L” Zayn whispered into my hair.

“I missed you too Z” I smiled at him as I pulled away.

“You ready? They’re in there” Zayn asked pointing to the living room, all I could manage was a simple nod before Zayn grabbed my hand and guided me through to meet the boys.

As I looked around I must admit they were all okay looking but that’s when my eyes locked with his I stared adoringly into his deep brown eyes and I could see he was doing the same, I was quickly snapped out of it by someone who was suddenly in front of me “Hello I’m Louis” He said holding his hand out but I wasn’t one for handshakes so as I grabbed his hand I pulled him into me and embraced him in a hug “ I like you already” He grinned, I guess that’s one down three to go I smiled.

“Anyway” Zayn laughed “That’s Harry” He pointed at the curly haired boy as he waved at me and smiled “And that’s Niall” Zayn said pointing to the blonde one next to Harry “Hello” Niall said a thick Irish accent seeping from his mouth.

I looked towards the last member the one who had me instantly star struck who instantly pulled on my heartstrings and I made my way towards him he looked in his own little world so I snapped my fingers in front of his face “And you are?” I questioned raising my eyebrows at him.

“I’m Liam” He smiled and I swear my stomach did a flip as I smiled back at him he truly was perfect.

“Well it’s nice to meet you Liam” I winked at him and pulled him into an embrace.

“Same to you Lauren” He smiled “You seem nice”

“Hey you guys stop flirting for two seconds and talk to the rest of us” Zayn chuckled.

“Hey I was not flirting” I replied slapping my brother’s arm “You’d know if I was flirting” I winked.

“I can’t help it your sisters so irresistible” Liam smiled was I crazy for thinking he actually wasn’t joking.

“Haha yeah next joke Liam” Zayn chuckled earning a glare and another slap from me.

“I wasn’t joking” Liam ducked his head now call me crazy and slap me with a carrot but I swear I just saw him blush he blushed because of me Aww that’s so cute.

“Are you blushing?” I giggled and when he raised his head he blushed a little more.

“Aww out LiLi has a little crush” Niall taunted grabbing Liam’s cheek.

“Maybe I do so what” Liam said slapping Niall’s hand away, which earned a chuckle from Harry and Louis.

I kind of just stood there speechless did he just admit he likes me? Am I dreaming? We only met like a minute ago is it wrong to feel this way? I questioned myself or so I thought till I saw all the confused faces and Liam stood in front of me it was my turn to blush as I felt my cheeks redden.

“Okay let me answer those questions for you, first yes I did just admit I like you second no you’re not dreaming and lastly I hope it’s not wrong to feel this way because I feel the same” He smiled at me and as I ducked my head he placed a finger under my chin and raised it again.

“Look at me, yes it’s weird we just met but you ever heard the phrase love at first sight well I ever believed that but that was before I met you Lauren your beautiful” He smiled at me.

Wow this can’t be happening my heart rate kicked up like ten notches and I felt completely speechless as I looked around at the expressions of the other boys they looked just as shocked.

“Liam I don’t know what to say other than I feel exactly the same but I mean we met like a minute ago is it not wrong” I questioned hoping he would fight the point.

He giggled a little before replying “Just call me the minute man” He grinned before tucking a piece of my long brown hair behind my ear and stroking the pad of his thumb across my cheek before leaning down and placing a gentle kiss on my lips, I swear my whole body erupted into fireworks and I knew instantly that this was right.

I smiled my way through the kiss before he pulled away and he rested his forehead against mine and he began to giggle “It’s nice to meet you Lauren”

I smiled at him before replying “You too Liam you too.”