Chapter 4

I don't own anything except for my OC(s)!

/-\/-\/-\

An annoying beeping filtered into my conscious and started bugging me to the point I was about to take a mini-gun to it and then blow it up with rocket launcher- strike that, I would take a nuke to it because of the headache it was starting to give me.

I felt a prodding and my voice followed by Sideswipe's voice, "Wakey, wakey."

"Shut up," I mumbled, voice hoarse from lack of use. Slowly cracking an eye open, I immediately regretted it as light assaulted my vision, making me wince and close my eyes. "Fraggit! Someone turn off the lights!" I brought a heavy arm up to cover my eyes and hissed in pain as something sticking in it moved.

"Hold still!" Someone shouted as the lights dimmed to a level I could handle. I let out a sigh of relief and opened my eyes a crack and froze, eyes widening to their fullest at what I saw.

I let out a squeak as the mech I recognized to be Ratchet from Bay's movies towered above me.

Wow he's tall. Sideswipe let out a snort of laughter.

I looked wearily up at the medic who was a lot taller than fanfictions and Michael Bay portrayed as he held a hand over me. Okay maybe not a lot, but he definitely is taller then I thought. I tried not to shy away as he extended a finger and the tip folded back a little to reveal something along the lines of pincers and lowered my arm back to my side and readjusted the needle, making me wince.

When he pulled back a second later, he stared at me with what looked like a frown, but it was kind of hard to determine since his face was made of metal and metal isn't exactly very bendable.

"I'm surprised you haven't screamed or fainted yet," Ratchet spoke up after a minute. "Most humans tend to do those the first time they see us."

"Eh-huh..." Why did that come out sounding like a feeble attempt to laugh? Quick! Sideswipe! What do I do? What do I say?

"You're asking me? How the frag should I know? I've never been in this kind of situation before. Wait! Don't tell them you know about the transformers! In the fanfictions, every time someone goes into an alternate dimension where the transformers exist, something bad always happens to them."

This is so cliche!

"Tell me about it."

So what? Should I just play dumb?

"Uh- I guess, can't hurt trying. Although you're going to have to keep your fangasms down."

Easy for you to say. I mumble. But what if they're going through my things and find my toys? And my phone? My eyes snapped down to where my cloaks Autobot pin is usually at and saw it missing. Well that's just great! They already know I know something.

"Maybe. It just depends on what movie we came in. If we arrived before the second movie, then yes, we have to worry. If we're after the second, then it depends on if they have told the world or not. But by the looks of it, since Ratchet is his minty green self, I would assume we're after the second."

Oh joy. I deadpanned. You know. In person he looks like a giant tic tac.

As Sideswipe and I conversed, Ratchet did something to one of the monitors before reaching a finger over to me, the tip once again pulling back to reveal something with a light.

"I need you to follow the light." He said as he shined the dim but unexpected light in my eyes. I cringed and tried to look away, eyes still a bit sensitive to the light. Ratchet let out a vent like sigh. "Keep your head still and follow the light with your eyes." Wincing from the brightness, I did as I was told and followed the little flashlight on the tip of his finger with my eyes. When he was done, he turned off the light and pulled back his finger and turned his back to me to do something.