Chapter 3

I don't own anything except for my OC(s)!

/-\/-\/-\

As I screamed, Sideswipe stumbled up and took off down the mountain as fast as my body and the terrain would allow.

"Where are you going, bug? I wanted to play." The large metal titan cackled a little two gleefully as it gave chase, shoving trees to the side.

"Play my aft! More like experiment!"Sideswipe shouted back as he squeezed between two trees.

Sideswipe... I mumbled in complete shock, not wanting to believe what I just saw. That- That was...

"I told you I hoped I was wrong! How the pit did he even get here?"

That was... Th-that was Starscream! I shouted, fear quickly replacing the shock. I thought he wasn't real! I thought he was just a-a cartoon! A character in Bay's movies! Fictional!

"Come here, insect!" Starscream shouted.

"I know and I guess he's not." Sideswipe growled. Sideswipe lurched forward and rolled just in time as a large metal hand reached out to grab us, though it was hard with a backpack and bow and arrows. We both hissed as we felt a rock cut the back up my upper left arm, but other than that, it was ignored instead in favor for Sideswipe quickly getting up and resuming running for our lives.

"Who are you talking to?" Starscream let out an enraged snarl. "Hold still, you annoying parasite!" The giant robot who wasn't supposed to be real shouted, sounding very lifelike.

"Like frag I'll hold still! 'Cause the day I do is the day I die!"Sideswipe shouted back.

I mentally cringed. Wrong choice of words.

"Have it your way..." Something that sounded kinda like the transformation sound in the cartoons, only more metallic sounded from behind us.

Just as I was certain Starscream would fire and kill both Sideswipe and I, Starscream let out a loud screech, living up to his name as a huge explosion sounded from behind. Something collided with the back of my right leg making Sideswipe lose control of my body in both surprise and pain. I cried out in both pain and surprise as I was suddenly back in control of my body and found myself falling and sliding a ways before hitting a tree, chest colliding painfully with it and coming to a stop.

Pain shot up and down my leg, making me cry out. I clenched my jaw and formed my hands into fists as pain racked my body. Looking to my leg, I cringed as I saw a piece of metal imbedded in deep in my calf dripping red, blue, and purple where the two colors combined, but mostly red. Sideswipe growled darkly as soon as he saw the injury.

I heard a pair of footsteps coming closer, but I was to focused on the pain.

"Hey," Someone called from behind me as they came closer and knelt. "You all right?" I let out a pitiful whimper as another wave of pain hit me, making me shiver in pain.

"Dammit!" Another voice spoke up as someone touched the piece of metal sticking out of me making me cry out sharply. "We need to get her Ratchet."

"Alright, kid, we're going to have to pick you up so we can get you to someone who can help." The first person spoke as I felt someone grab under both arms. I let out a yelp as the cut in my arm was jolted indicating it was worse than I originally anticipated it to be.

I felt Sideswipe start to take control and gladly let him since he had a better handle with pain than I did. I watched as Sideswipe growled and swatted the hands away and slowly stood up, careful of my leg.