Chapter One

"Goodnight, and we love you!" I yelled to the crowd. It was a good night. My throat wasn't hurting after all that screaming, for once. I scrambled off the stage into the darkness, where my bandmates awaited me. I loved performing live. Music was the one way in which I could release my feelings.

"Hey Danny, fuckin' insane night that was!"

I looked up to see Ben's face dripping with sweat, excitement in his eyes. I smiled at him.

"Yeah, it was. Let's go get fuckin' hammered!"

I watched Sam and James go through the exit doors, probably trying to convince some of our younger fans to do sexual stuff with them. I've told them thousands of times not do that, but they don't listen to me. They think with their dicks, not their brains.

I watched Cameron go out aswell, leaving just me and Ben. I glanced over to him, watching him carefully as he put his guitar away, putting it with our other stuff. He was so perfect. Oh how I longed to just stand with him, holding him in my arms..

"Danny? DANNY?!"

I snapped out of my daydream, feeling embarrassed as a red-faced Ben clicked his fingers in my face.

"C'mon mate, we're off."

I followed him out the doors, feeling ashamed for what I had been thinking earlier. I knew I could never tell him how I felt. It would most definitely ruin our friendship, and also the band. I sighed.

I stepped into the outside, thankful for the fresh air that hit me. I gulped it down, feeling hot from the show. A sudden flashing light blinds me as screaming fans reach my ears, feeling them grabbing at my clothes. I rushed to get in the van, slamming the door shut. Don't get me wrong, I loved our fans and I was thankful for every one of them. But sometimes I just didn't want to be around them. Call me unsociable, but I'm just paranoid something bad will happen.

Our driver, drunk as usual, started singing a stupid song, which, of course, led to the rest of the band singing along in their wiry voices. I sulked into the shadows, preferring to stay quiet. My eyes drifted to Ben's face again, and I began studying each of his features. His perfect lips, his rounded nose, his beautiful eyes..

His eyes, as though knowing what I was doing, shifted to mine, and I quickly dropped my eyes to the floor in embarrassment. He got up and sat next to me, while I could feel my cheeks reddening. Luckily, the inside of the van was quite dim.

"Hey..are you okay?" I heard Ben whispering in my ear. I looked up at him. I'd made my mind up. I was going to tell him. I couldn't live my life knowing he could've been mine. It was time for me to take the risk.

"Yeah. Hey, meet me in the toilets at this club we're going to, at around one-ish?"

He nodded back as a signal of acceptance.

I felt the van stop. We must have arrived at the club, I thought.

Sam opened the door, and we all stepped out. The bright flashing lights of the club entrance startled me, as I walked in.

This was going to be a long night.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! So, this is my very first fanfic I've ever wrote! I'd love to have some feedback on it, especially comments about what you think/hope will happen next. :D If anyone does read this, which I doubt, I love you all! Thank you so much if you read this, you don't know what it means to me. :') ~Aimee. xoxo