Princess

Aidens POV

After I got Hank (Blair's dad) to calm down we walked to my office so I can tell him what's going on "Where is my daughter?" he asked "We don't know ,but we thank she was kidnapped by her uncle named Luke." Hank slammed his fist on the desk "I told him to leave them out of this." he yelled "Out of what?" I asked he looked down at me "We need to find her before the half moon ,which is in about 5 days so we need to hurry." he said ignoring my question and changing the subject "Why?" I asked "I can't tell you." and all of a sudden the door flew open and in ran Rose "DADDY!" she ran to Hank and he picked her up "Princess." he said holding her tight all of a sudden her eyes glowed like they did when I first met her, a minute later her eyes stopped glowing "Witch house." she said "What." me and Hank asked at the same time "Big sissy in witch house." and with that Me and Hank bolted out the door.

Blair's POV

I layed on the bed with my hands and feet handcuffed to the bed I couldn't get out of them beacuse they were made of silver, one of a witches weakness, I had tears running down my face my hair all messed up and all my cloths had been ripped off and there were bruises in the shape of hands on my thigh it was cold so I was shivering the door opened and in walked the guy that kidnapped he smirked and slowly walked towards me I started crying even more he walked to the bed and leans down he was about to kiss me when all of a sudden the doors flew open and I closed my eyes scared of what I might see that's when I heard it..........

Sorry I haven't updated in a while school stuff and family problems I need 15 likes to continue