The melting peddles

Me and Aiden climbed into bed because, he said I can tell him tomorrow because, it was really late. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a piercing scream, I ran to sound and stepped in the room "Don't touch her!" I yelled at the older lady who looked about 50 she stopped and withdrew her hand "Now I need you to get behind me." I yelled so she can hear me through the scream she ran out the room and I slowly walked over to the screaming Rose I sat my had on her stomach and her eyes shot open and saw that her eyes were glowing brighter than normal "Make it stop sissy, it hurts!" she yelled "Aiden go get we some cold wet wash rags." I yelled a few minutes later I was holding the cold washrags I sat one on her forehead and she stopped screaming "It still hurts sissy." she cried I quickly turned around "Aiden I need you to get the brightest red rose you can find." he nodded and left I turn back around and sat on the bed that Rose was on and waited for about 10 minuets when Aiden came running in and handed me the rose I garbed it and realized he took the thorns off so I wouldn't get hurt, I carefully ripped of all the peddles and lifted up Rose shirt so It showed her belly, I took the peddles and arranged them to make a star, I then sat there and waited, finally the peddles started melting and her skin soaked it up like a sponge leaving nothing behind "Did it stop hurting?" I asked Rose, she nodded and I sat on the bed and hugged her.

I walked to me and Aidens room and open the door to see Aiden sitting there with a worried expression, I walked over and sat on his lap and put my head in the crook of his neck and whispered "Were witches." he still didn't say any thing so I continued "I would tell you more but your pack will be put into danger no matter how strong your pack is you wouldn't last a minuet against them the only way we can is to see if other packs want to fight together and find good blood sucked and good witches." he then whispers "Well were gonna need your help finding some witches." I giggled and gave him a big hug.