Chapter 1

So, uh, hi! -waves- this is my first story on Wattpad :3 it is an Andley fanfiction n_n for those who don't know that means Andy Biersack and Ashley (OMNOMNOM) Purdy! So that means this is a boyxboy, and if you don't like that stuff... well get off here then, cause yeah, at time's it'll get a little hothothothothot if ya know what I mean ;) OH and the occasional swear word too :P I guess that's all I really needa saaay... I hope you enjoy! :D <3

{Andy's POV}

"ANDY GET THE FUCK UP!!" Jake yelled at me for the billionth time.

"ugghhhh nooooo, you can't make meeee..." I groaned.

"Andy. Get. Up. NOW." Jake jumped on top of me.

"UGH! FUCK DUDE!" I screamed.

"GET UP! WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN 30 MINUTES." Jake was getting pissed.

"...wait what!?" I realised; today is when we leave on tour. I pushed Jake off of me, making him tumble to the floor, leapt out of bed, only in my Batman boxers and ran for the shower. Hurriedly I turned on the taps, took my boxers off and got in. I washed my hair, brushed my teeth and washed my body, all at the same time, and finished in about 15 minutes. Pretty good considering I like to stay in for 30 minutes at the least. I turned off the taps, got out and wrapped a towel around my lower half. I ran back into my bedroom to grab a pair of skinny jeans, some fresh underwear, and a shirt, pulling them all on quickly, despite the fact that I was still kind of wet, and ran back into the bathroom. I grabbed the first eyeliner pencil I could find and put a thin line under my eye and coloured in my in my eye lid, I did the same for my other eye. I grabbed the hair dryer, plugged it in and began drying my hair. Once I was done, I ran back out into the bedroom. I turned to find Jake on the floor rolling around in laughter.

"...why're you laughing?" I asked him, genuinely confused.

"Ahahah...you...you're an idiot!!" he laughed at me.

"Oh geez, thanks dude, love you too," I said, unamused.

"We leave in 3 hours that's why!!" he started laughing again.

"I hate you." I said, while leaving the room. This just made Jake laugh more.

"Fuckin, fuck, whore..." I muttered, walking out to the kitchen, only to find Ashley sitting at, or rather on the table drinking hot chocolate, reading a magazine.

"Dude, why're sitting on my table?" I asked "clearly that IS what chairs are for.

"Ehhh chairs are too mainstream," Ashley winked at me. My heart may or may not have fluttered a little. Yes I, Andrew Dennis Biersack, have a crush on Ashley Purdy. Usually I like girls. But up until a few months ago, did I realise that I might swing both ways.

"Only you," I muttered walking to the cupboard, grabbing out some cereal. I then grabbed a bowl and some milk, and put it all together. Grabbing a spoon and the bowl, I walked back over to the table, and Ashley, and sat down.

"Oohhh being mainstream are we?" Ash taunted.

"I'll push you off the table if you don't shut up." I said with a mouth full of cereal, so it sound more like 'I'll ush ou ff e able if ou on't ut up,"

"Oh I'm sorry what was that? I don't speak cereal language." Ash said laughing.

I swallowed the mouth full of food, stood up and shoved him off the table, sending him and the hot chocolate flying everywhere.

"Bitch! What did you do that for?!" Ashley yelled at me.

"Hey, like I said, if you didn't shut up, I'd push you off," I shrugged.

"Screw you," he muttered, getting up and sat on a chair.

"Hah so much for chairs being too 'mainstream'," I teased.

Ashley said nothing, he just continued reading his magazine. So I just decided to watch him read, while I ate my cereal.

It was quiet for a while, except for the occasional clink of the spoon against the bowl. Soon enough I had finished eating my cereal. I got up and put the bowl in the sink, and then I walked straight back into my bedroom, to get ready to leave for tour in a few hours.

And that is that! I hope you like it n.n <3