Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"She is beautiful" gasped Lauren Collins.

After her husband Joe handed over their new born baby girl, smiling proudly at his wife.

The baby had golden blonde hair with chocolate eyes. Unusual for a girl. The baby's eyes were already open and wide awake staring at her mother, as if ready to face the world.

The doctor came in. "What is this beautiful child's name?" He asked looking mesmerized at the girl.

Lauren looked down at her child, whose eyes were now locked with hers.

"Destiny."

She practically whispered, so that only her baby would hear.

17 years later.

Destiny bolted up, breathing heavily on alert.

Again she had a nightmare

Always the same. She was being chased. By herself?

She was never sure but when she became fully awake she would forget it.

Destiny's POV

I walked down stairs. The house was empty, my parents were already on their church trip in South America.

We had just moved here but yet they were already involved.

Thank god it's summer or else I don't know what I'd do without them.

We move a lot because my parents always say 'God is guiding them to where they are needed'.

I grabbed a box of frosted flakes and poured it into my bowl.

Bacon? Nope

Sausage? No way

Not that I've tried either. I've always been a vegatarian. Which probably explains why I'm not fat. Due to the fact I have the worst eating habits.

I picked up the note my mother left me and read.

Desi,

Here is all the money you will need while we are gone to buy grocerys. Please try to make some friends. And remember there are people starving so don't rub it in their faces by eating like a pig!

Love mom

Xoxo

I laughed to myself. Same old mom.

Next to her note was 3 hundred dollar bills.

Since they will be gone for 2 months without phone signal, they want to make sure I don't starve.

So I headed upstairs and changed into simple black leggings and a turquoise Victoria secret PINK sweatshirt.

I grabed my keys and head to the market in town.

Authors Note: so this was sorta a filler chapter with info that will be useful to know in the future.

So as you can tell she has no idea that she's an angel or what her job is.