Angel

Prologue

Every human being was created to die. There is an end to every life created and God has made a plan to end it.

Either being killed, in an accident or of old age, death is the end of you. But what about those creatures you heard of through stories that were immortal. How do they die?

Well to answer your question no 'fairy tale' creature is truly immortal. They each have a distinct flaw that is used against them so they do not think they are more powerful then their creator.

For instance the vampire may have the immortality of never aging but as soon as a wooden stake as simple as a pencil comes near their heart, they turn into dark ash like one from a fire of a simple mortal.

A witch or warlock's flaw is water. The frivolous movie of "The wizard of Oz" proved that. And so on and so forth.

Now forget your average bedtime story creature. Think of an Gaelic creature only created in heaven that has the beauty of a goddess and the innocence of a child.

You may think, why would God want to put an end to a heavenly creature such as this.

Well he didn't.

The devil became jealous of God's truly immortal servants and decided to make an opposite to them that if they ever stepped on earth their opposite would make them perish. Due to their powers from the heavens not being as strong on earth.

Slowly as God sent his angels to guard the humans, their opposites attacked. Only a few came back and none were ever sent back to earth.

The opposites lived lives on earth waiting for their angel to come back, but they never did.

Until now.