Chapter Eleven: Welcome Home!

"WELCOME HOME!" me and my mother shouted as my father wlked through the door. We were so excited to see him come through that door, thinking before that I might never see him again. We all celebrated with watching a happy movie and having a wonderful meal my mom prepared herself.

The next morning we woke up and we all sat down to eat breakfast, when my father paused and said," I think once I get better I'm goingto go back to the army and serve in it."

"NO!" I shouted, " why would you do such a thing, after you just got hurt,  what if you get hurt this time you might even....." I couldn't even get the words to come out. I watched my mother sit in silence, not saying a word. " I can't believe you!" I shouted. I grabbed my napkin from my lap and threw on the table walking away harshly.

I went to my regular dance class, there was tension all over, my throat had a tight feeling wanting me to cry but I knew I just couldn't cry though. When I left and my mom picked me up she didn't say a word it was the same for the rest of the week. I got into the house, I turned around, dropped my dance bag and ran over crying into my mother's arms as she hugged me gently, she cried also.  We all had to get something off our chest.