Chapter Ten: Good News

CHAPTER TEN: GOOD NEWS

I ran upstairs and quickly asked my mother what happened, and if he was alright, and a bunch of questions just blurted out of my mouth while thoughts stirred through my head. My mother said that he wanted to go back home and they told them he can't yet, but overnight he left, he was asleep and tried to come back to my mother and I, but he didn't he is somewhere else now, and they don't know where. They are looking for him but they thought they would just to let us know. I looked at my mother and said, " I'm going to look for him!" My mother said I can't, " I have no choice,"  I said to her. I  put on my coat an shoes and grabbed a flashlight and headed out the door. I called my dad's phone...no answer. I kept caling for his name..... no answer. When I called the doctors and told them I was helping they told me to come where they are to help them look. When I got to where the doctors were, they asked me what my dad's favorite place was, and I told them to follow me, I walked over to the pond where my dad always read me stories, he was sitting right there, exactly where I predicted. I ran over to him, hugging him and I asked him why he left, he told me he didn't, " than why are you here?" I asked. He told me he is all better and when we went back to the hospital, the doctors did a check on him to see if he is better, and the machine said he is and he is going to come back in the morning! When I went back home, I told my mother that we found him and he is going to come home in the morning! My mother and I celebrated joyfully and we were so HAPPY!!