07 : goodbye

- your point of view -

You drove off to Koushi's house to pick him up.

You were singing along to the radio before and after you picked him up. He was smiling at you brightly.

"What?" You laughed. "Nothing you're just so... damn...precious." He said, making you blush madly.

"Shut up."

He laughed again. "Koushi, sing with me. I know you know this song."

He sighed. "Fine, only because you asked me too."

You two sang along until you got to the hospital.

You hugged him goodbye for his surgery. You cried a lot. "Koushi...I love you so fucking much."

"(Y/n)...I love you too. You're mine, and now, we can be together. Forever. Truly happy forever. I'll see you when I get out..." he said as he kissed your forehead.

Only if you knew...Koushi. Only if you knew...

- sugawara's point of view - *after surgery*

"Looks like you're all good to go, Koushi Sugawara." The doctor said shaking my hand.

"Have you seen a girl? She has (h/l) (h/c) hair and beautiful (e/c) eyes. She's my girlfriend. She promised to be here when I woke up..." I said kind of disappointed.

"Oh...well...she left a letter for you. Here." He said handing me the paper.

On it was her beautiful cursive handwriting.

My heart dropped as I read the letter.

Dear Koushi

Thank you for being my boyfriend this past year..it's been truly amazing. I love you so much, I'd kill to stay with you forever but you almost died. I couldn't let that happen. Take care of my heart dear, and stay alive for the both of us. I don't think that we're that far apart actually because my heart is inside of you. I will be watching over you from heaven so be good. Be happy for me...please. Gah...running out of time to write. Anyways, I love you. Please don't forget me...because I will always remember you, Koushi Sugawara.

I love you.

- (Y/n)

I cried, and I screamed. It wasn't fair. How could someone so...beautiful go and do this to themself?!

"It's not fair..." I cried.

I felt gentle hands reach out and touch me. They were gentle and pure. They were...(Y/n)'s.

It was her ghost.

"I love you, Koushi."

She said before disappearing but she wasn't gone.

Her heart was inside me...forever now.

"I love you...(Y/n)." You said watching her go.

"Forever and always."