Bonus

Calums POV

        "It has been too long!"Taunii jumps into Y/N's arms and squeals. Y/N hums in agreement and let's go of the boa constrictor-like hug. "Long time no see, brother!" Rezin greets me soon after while carrying in their girl toddler by his arm. Him and I exchange a brief hug and a pat of the back before he moves onto my wife and Taunii comes to me. I hug Taunii with a smile and look at my brother and wife from the corner of my eye.

        "That's long enough, Rez." I tell him with a hint of warning in my voice. I know they would never betray me but it doesn't hurt to be too cautious. Rezin laughs at my protectiveness and ruffles Y/N's hair. We head to the living room with a decent sized fireplace and two comfortable couches that would seat us perfectly. My three children come running in after us and pick out the sofa that we will be sitting on. Cain is six years old along with Abel while Kiera is four turning five in a week.

        Me and my wife take a seat next to each other and let the kids pile on top of us, Cain chooses a spot on my lap while Able takes his mother's lap. Keira was sitting in the middle but she decided it looked comfier over with Taunii and Rezin. "Looks like you've been busy, eh Cal?" Rezin smirks at me and comments about my three children. Taunii gasps and hits him on his arm. "I was only making an observation!" He says with his arms up in surrender.

        I hear Y/N giggle from beside me and I turn to look at her. It's been six years, huh? Even if ten years pass, it feels like a second. I always want to savor the time I have with her. She doesn't look aged at all and partially is due to the fact that she forced me to use anti aging magic on her to make her look more youthful as she ages. She doesn't need it but I guess this is the type of thing women want. She didn't want to gain any powers for herself and told me to be the one to wield power so she doesn't have to learn anything. Even though she doesn't want power, she sure asks me to do a lot of things using magic for her. I wouldn't complain though, I like her dependency on me. She's too adorable.

        My children are all half magicals but are much more stronger than any regular full blooded magical because my power is enough to fill many souls. With my power and Y/N's gentle guidance, these children will grow up to be mighty leaders. Cain and Abel will take over one of our two kingdoms and Kiera will marry anyone she desires- with my permission of course.

        "-don't you think, Cal?" Rezin poses me a question but I must have been lost in my own head too long to hear the discussion. I give a simple 'hmm?' in reply and they all laugh at me. "I told you all he wasn't listening." Rezin sits up from his crouched position on the chair and looks at me, "This portrait we are going to take. It's going to make us out to be one big happy family, no?"

        I ponder on what the picture would look like and smile. "Yes it will look wonderful." We had planned to meet up to take one big family portrait to hang on our walls. We were already dressed and ready for the occasion but decided to take a breather first before jumping into it. When we decide it is time to go, we head to the room that had been decorated with a big backdrop and a camera in front. We will take a couple pictures and the best one will be sent off to an artist who will paint it. This is a much easier method than staying in the same position forever while the painter does his job.

        Rezin and Taunii go up first and hold their baby girl up in the air between them and kiss both sides of her cheek. The little girl laughs and a flash goes off. Their picture was brilliant. They are such a happy couple and I am proud of my brother for how he has changed. My father was rough on him too growing up and it couldn't have been easy growing out of his evil hold.

        They both wanted many kids, but many complications kept them from doing so. They are extremely happy to have at least one kid so far and I can tell that she's going to get spoiled. When it is my turn, I stand behind the elegant red and gold sofa while my wife sits in front of me. Her crown reaches just below my chest as she holds our youngest child. The twins go on opposite sides of her on the seat and stand up like me. They pose in many random poses as the flashes go off and I can't help but laugh at their goofy attitudes.

        When we are done, the rest pile in and we take one big group shot. The two men are on the left being 'bros' and the two women on the right hugging each other. The two boys are seated in the middle with one of the girls on their laps. The girls are smiling while the boys look like they'd rather run away. We take this first goofy picture for keeps and then get into an actual family pose with everyone smiling. Me and my wife are together in the middle for the portrait we are keeping and vice versa.

        We thank the people who took our pictures and set up the room and then leave to show our guests to where they will be abiding in for a week. Once we received our paintings, I immediately put ours up in the living room and smile at it. I can't help but smile when I see my own family smiling happily at the camera. Why should I not? I created this so I should enjoy every second of my reaping's that I sowed. My children know how much I love them and finally my wife does too. I may be a bit unstable with the way I show it, but my intentions are pure and honest. She understands me perfectly well.

        One thing that does bother me though is that I may have been a little dishonest with her. Remember when she would always ask me what my end goal was? Well I answered her many times saying "you."

        Did she take it the right way? I don't thing she understands.. No-

        I don't think you understand.

        You see, my end goal for my timeline is Y/N, yes. But my end goal is something much, much more deeper than that. Why would I go through all of this trouble for a girl who will love me until the story's done? I know this timeline is connected with another and it is something I cannot reach. I had studied for years trying to break out of this hell that holds me captive for other's entertainment. I need to know that I can leave this place- even just a little- to live a more dangerous life.

        Don't get me wrong, I absolutely am in love with Y/N... But my end goal is the real Y/N...

        "My end goal, is you."