FINAL CHAPTER!! (My Happiness)

(KEVIN'S POV)

I was walking home, it seems weird to some people that me and Edd now live together for about month or two now. Nothing has changed really, we still study together, I make food for him and he sometimes surprises me by making food for me. He makes me smile, now we can sleep in each others arms like we do when we take naps.

Sometimes I wonder what happened to the Edd that spent all his day studying and had very good manners. Not that I want him to change, he's perfect. But sometimes I just wonder....

"Edd I'm home" I yelled out hoping for an answer, but none came.  Walking around the house I found him in the room with a smile, I guess he was waiting for me.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked him with a curious face going up to him to hug and kiss him softly. He usually is laying down on the couch just watching TV or taking a shower.

"Our friends invited us to the beach" he said happily, and at the same time a little bit nervous. Why was he nervous?

He's got eyeliner too, I think its cute when he where's his eyeliner.

I sighed with a smile on my face going downstairs. "Where are you going?" I heard him ask, smiling I opened the door. "well let's go!" Edd laughed while going down the steps.

TIME SKIP!

We arrived at the beach meeting up with Nazz, Nathan, Eddy and Ed. We saw Sarah with Jimmy talking at the corner and Johnny with Ralph playing in the sand. Made me laugh because it reminded me when we were younger and used to play on the park.

*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~

"So, you guys having fun?" Nazz asked us while playing volleyball on the soft sand. I was getting kind of tired, the sunset was setting now. Suddenly I felt a slight tug on my arm, turning around I saw a smiling Edd.

"What happened?" I asked him with confusion. Edd didn't answer me, he just dragged me to a seat next to a table with an umbrella. Suddenly I heard music playing, a familiar song, two songs actually. Wait a minute....

Dancers came out of no where just starting to dance everywhere with the beat of  the music.

I wish that this night would never be over There's plenty of time to sleep when we die So let's just stay awake until we grow older If I had my way we'd never close our eyes, our eyes, never!

Edd was...... singing? He sings? His voice was so smooth and sweet. it was a mash-up. My two favorite songs. Never Close Your Eyes and Flesh. Oh God.

We can get a little crazy just for fun, just for fun Don't even try to hold it back Just let go Tie me up and take me over till you're done Till I'm done

Now he was dancing with some dancer, twirling her around while singing.

Forget about the sunrise Fight the sleep in your eyes I don't wanna miss a second with you Let's stay this way forever It's only getting better if we want it to

I then saw that Nazz went up to Edd giving him some card boards with words on them. He showed me one still singing. It reads: "You are the love of my life"

Push up to my body, sink your teeth into my flesh Get undressed, ta-taste the flesh Bite into me harder, sink your teeth into my flesh Pass the test, ta-taste the flesh

He tossed the card board over his head with a smile continuing the song while I read what the other said. "You are perfect"

You know that I wish that this night would never be over There's plenty of time to sleep when we die So let's just stay awake until we grow older If I had my way we'd never close our eyes, our eyes, never