Chapter 7

(EDD'S POV)
I felt heart broken, sad, depressed. I went to the locker room since it was going to be empty for a few hours. I just dragged my whole body from the lockers down to the floor and started crying, like a weak person that has feelings. I miss Kevin, I know that If I want him back I need to be smart.

(KEVIN'S POV)
I'm confused, I really like him but he scares me. What if Edd does something to me again? I went thro the halls alone, thinking about what I feel. Then all of a sudden I herd cries from the locker room. I gently opened the door going inside hearing the cries louder and louder by every step I take. I walked to the corner and saw Edd, he didn't see me because he was covering his eyes with his arms that were wrapped around his knees. I felt bad, really bad. "Please" I herd him murmur. I have never seen Edd this way and I don't like it, it makes me feel like a bad person. I went over where he was, walking normally and leaning down on my knees to hug him. Edd panicked a little because he stood up quickly ready to punch.

(EDD'S POV)
What the fuck? What is he doing here? I noticed that I had tears in my eyes because of they were stinging. What should I do? "What are you doing here?" I asked him putting my fist down. Kevin didn't react he just stayed there. "Kevin?" I asked as he smiled at me. "I just wanted to tell you that I-" he didn't get to finish because of a noise from out the room. I ran away leaving Kevin there, standing in the middle of the locker room.

(KEVIN'S POV)
Edd left me here because of a noise from outside, I was just standing there in the middle of the room. I saw three guys come inside and I walked over to the door to leave. But than one of them pushed me into a locker, I screeched at the pain and sat down on the floor. "What was that for?" I asked violently. "everybody be careful, he's getting mad and gonna hit us with rainbows" he said laughing with the others. I was really confused about what he said so It really didn't offend me. "Why did you push me!?" I screamed and he punched me right on the cheek, knocking my glasses on the floor. "that's for being gay" he whispered, I noticed that the other guys had left. I stood up looking at the door but he punched me on the side. I fell down again with an awful pain growing all over my body. I wanted Edd, I needed him. I started crying, half of pain and half that I am completely terrified. "Edd!" I screamed but instead of an answer a kick came to my stomach and I curled up with pain. "I don't think he's coming" the guy said with an evil smile.

(EDDS POV)
I ran to where Kevin was, I saw him in total pain on the floor, repeatedly saying my name and the guy who I know was kicking him. "Who said I am not Assisting?" I said loudly. The guy turned around to see me in complete shock. I remember I had beaten him up for his attempt of bullying me. "Look Greg, get away from him, for ever." I said but he rolled his eyes at me. "I'm not scared of you" he turned around ready to punch Kevin. I went up to him grabbing his neck and got out my pocket knife that I had in my pocket putting it under his jaw and whispered. "we both know I am capable of cutting you, as we both know that I beat you up months ago" he tried escaping me but I hold the knife tighter on his neck so he doesn't move. "I don't care if you are a football player and I'm the swimming captain. but remember that I am twice as stronger than you and don't act like if you don't know that" I said holding the knife tighter. "why do you even want to protect him? Do you love him or something?" he asked me and I decided to tell the truth about my feelings, even if I'm about to kill somebody for hurting Kevin. "Yes, I do love him"

**AUTHORS NOTE!!! HEY GUYS SORRY IT TOOK LONG TO UPDATE BUT HERE IT IS AND I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CLIFFHANGER *laughs evilly* I'LL UPDATE SOON! THX FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!!!**
~klaineskylox