Continued..... (Yaoi)(Smut)(BoyxBoy)(whateveryouwanttocallit)

(Edd's POV)

At the moment I heard my parents leave Kevin was kissing my lips lightly, he had a little smile on his face that was very beautiful. I don't know what happened to me but I kissed his lips roughly, he didn't mind it seemed like if he liked it so I just continued what I started. Grabbing his face I pulled him under me so I was straddling his waist, he wrapped his arms around me letting out a little moan that sent a heat going down my member. My hands traveled down his chest stopping at the bottom of his shirt, Kevin let go of one of his arms so he can take his glasses off. His baby green eyes looking straight at me, his cheeks were red -I guess the heat- and I was just starring at him with love. "What happened?" His voice made me come to reality, shaking my head I kissed his neck going down to his collarbone. Kevin moaned louder this time, I found his sweet spot. I decided to lick and kiss his sweet spot making him moan even louder, god I love it when he moans like that. 

My hands that were still playing with the bottom of Kevin's shirt decided to pull it off, but i saw a undershirt. "I hate layers you know that right?" I said looking at him, his face went a little bit more red -if that's any possible- Taking his undershirt off I started kissing his chest, catching one of his pink nipples with my mouth I licked it until I felt it hard, doing the same to the other one. 

When I was done I continued kissing him down his chest, licking his stomach until I felt his pants with an obviuos buldge infront of it. Smiling I took my shirt off along with my beanie tossing it next to us on the floor. Kevin then got up with both his elbows with a little smile on his face, I then noticed that he was nervous. "Kevin? Are you OK? You know we don't have to continue, right? I don't want to pressure you into anything you're not ready" I said looking directly at his eyes, he looked back at me. "Well I kind of don't know" That moment I went soft and came closer to him cupping both his cheeks with my hands. Kissing him softly I whispered "I'll try something different ok?"

"ok" He answered with a smile

I returned to what I was doing, I started to unbutton my jeans when Kevin shooed my hands away so he can do it, smiling I pulled them down to my ankles leaving me nothing but my tight red boxers that have a huge bulge on front. I did the same with Kevin only that he was wearing green boxers, he had huge bulge in the front too. Getting more aroused I dragged my hands up his thighs landing on his covered member, moving my fingers with fast movements up and down he started to spill out little moans from his parted lips, throwing his head back and arching his back I went a little bit harder.

"E-Edd" Kevin grabbed my hand, I stopped thining I did something that hurt him. "I-I want off" He whispered getting up on his knees in front of me. Smiling I grabbed the wasitband on his boxers and started to peel them off of him. I saw a his face getting a little bit more red while he was looking at me biting his lip. When his green boxers were up to his knees I left them there, I trailed my sight up his thighs and landed on his hard member.

My hand quickly grabbed his member, I leaned over to kiss him hard on the lips and moving my hand up and down very quickly. "E-Edd I-I'm close" He said between kisses, I slowed my hand down with my lips still on his. I felt Kevin's hand going inside of my boxers so I let him, he took my hard member out and started stroking it, pleasure going to my veins only made me harder (if that's actually possible) I put my hand on his stomach so he can lay down right, making his warm Delicious had leave my dick.

I gave him one last kiss before I went down kissing his chest, lower I continued kissing his smooth stomach. Without any warning and any thinking twice I took him deep into my mouth, looking up I saw Kevin arch his back in pleasure which sent a warmth on my lower region. Not any longer he grabbed my head and started jerking up inside of my mouth. In my surprise I let him do what ever he wanted to do with me, helping him I grabbed his hips and moved with him. This is by far the best thing ever, his face stained red and his green eyes full of lust.

"E-Edd!" He screamed before coming in my mouth, hot liquid all inside of my mouth which was both sweet and salty. Smiling I licked off what was left on his member, giving it little cat licks. "Edd" he said as a warning, and I don't know why, "What pumpkin?" I whispered looking straight at his eyes continuing with what I was doing. "You're going to make me get hard again" with wide eyes I pulled apart, it's the first time I heard him say stuff like that and it was really hot.

Kevin's eyes starred at my lower body, he came in closer to me kissing me on the lips roughly before going down and taking me in his mouth. I quickly felt a jolt of Delicious pleasure going down to my crotch. "F-fuck" I moaned throwing my head back, I have never felt this much pleasure in my life, my whole body shaking like if I drank a lot of coffee. Feeling a familiar hotness boiling next to my crotch I knew I was close. "K-Kevin, I'm c-close" I managed to stutter out, he let go of me with a loud pop!.

He placed his strong but soft hands on me and started stroking me with quick movements. I came all over Kevin's hand, my chest and his stomach. Moaning his name I felt dizzy and happy at the same time. I felt Kevin get up to the bathroom, he came out with a wet cloth and started cleaning us up, when he was done he came back and we hugged and gave each other lazy and beautiful kisses. It's the best thing I have ever experience and it makes me love Kevin a little bit more.

"I love you, Kevin" I whispered giving him a kiss on his soft lips.

"I love you too:"

**AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

HEY GUYS SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK VERY (VERRYYYY) LONG, I AM JUST NOT USED TO PUBLISHING MY SMUT FICS AND SHIT LIKE THAT. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER EVEN THO IT'S HORRIBLE. HATES ACCEPTED. SO YEAH I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW OR LATER TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY FOR MY TARDYNESS ON THIS CHAPTER. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND SEE YA LATER MELONS!**

~klaineskylox