#21 HOW HE KISSES YOU

Louis: Louis never loses his playful quality. Not even when he’s kissing you. It will always start off as a normal peck on lips and quickly turns into a full blown make out session but will end in Louis doing something like tickling your sides or licking your face just so that he can hear his favorite sound in the world— your laugh.

Niall: Niall can’t help but smile before kissing you. There’s always a smirk on his face whenever he’s around you but his smile seems to grow as he leans down to kiss you.

Liam: You love to watch Liam when he talks—not in a creepy way of course, more like his lips just look so amazing and so…kissable. When you can’t take it anymore, you lean towards him and interrupt his sentence with a kiss. Before he even realized what’s happening, you pull away, and he doesn’t end the kiss there and reconnects your lips with his.

Zayn: Zayn usually gets distracted from kissing. He starts off kissing you but ends up kissing around your face or whispering adorable things into your ear. His main goal is to get you to smile and he knows that you alwayssmile when he whispers sweet nothings into your ear so that’s exactly what he does.

Harry: He always tries to deepen the kiss. It doesn’t matter if you’re in a room crowded with people or just in your living room, he always wants you close. Harry rests his giant hand on the back of your head so that he has full control of this kiss.