Chapter one

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One

~~~~~~~~~~

_______Ty's POV______

"Get down here you worthless piece of fucking shit! You're gonna be late for school again you faggot ass!"

That's how my dad says 'good morning'. Isn't he great? I got out of bed moaning and grunting. I grabbed some clothes and put them on as I walked downstairs. I was walking out the door to head off to school when my dad grabbed me under the shoulder and threw me a few feet. I landed head first into my lawn, the sound of my dad laughing behind me. I let out a small wince of pain and a tear rolled down my cheek.

As I trudged onto the bus the bus driver just looked at me with a hint of sympathy and sorrow gleamed on her eyes. She looked worried and told me to take a seat wherever I wanted. I just sat in the back corner the whole time, waiting for the mixed horror of extremely loud and annoying assholes surrounding me, and mocking me, and the extreme bumpiness of the road beneath us.

Once we got to school I was handed a schedule and was told to go to first period.

"Hello class, my name is Mr.Pernushed (Pronounced Pur - niss - head) and I'm going to be your first period teacher this year!" Everyone smiled because he's awesome and pretty much let's you do whatever you want.

"Oh yeah, and everybody is going to find a partner to discuss schedules and stuff to make it easier to find your way around school today".

Everyone seemed paired up already accept for some other kid on the other side of the room. I walked up to him and asked him if he wanted to talk. He said sure so we just kinda sat there talking for the rest of class.

"Hey dude my names Adam you?" He said. "M-my name I-Is Ty". I replied, stuttering, because he's the only person I've talked to in two years, not including the whimpers I let out to my father. "Well alright, where ya from Ty?" "A-Ariz-z-zona". I replied, glad I had had some sort of human interaction for once...

(My first chapter YAY-EE!!!)