Flashback

When I woke, Laura was packing up our stuff.

"C'mon sleepy! It's time to leave" She said.

"What time is it?"

"4" I guess I dozed off for a while. I looked in my palm and saw the piece of paper, still in my hand. I groaned. I got up and helped Laura. After we grabbed everything, we left the room. I pushed the slip of paper in my back pocket.

"Hey" Dylan said. He put his hands in his pocket and looked at the ground. After a couple of seconds his eyes met mine.

"Hey" I replied.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Why don't you trust me?"

"I do but just in the heat of the moment- Candace I do"

"So whenever you get jealous, your just going to do this?" I asked, getting angrier.

"No, Candy, I love you" he said while still staring into my eyes.

"I love you too" and I kissed his cheek and turned around. I liked to see his face turn red. Then he grabbed my waist, turned me around and our lips locked. He made me feel safe and I truly loved him back. When he let go he gave me a smirk and giggled back. Laura and Ryan came behind us holding hands. Ryan was very handsome. He had green eyes and blond hair. His hair was slicked back like Dylan's. I guess I never noticed how cute he was.

"Why are you staring at me?" Ryan said, while looking at me with gorgeous eyes. Ugh I could melt. No. Ew.

"I was just dreaming about you"

"Well that's not hard" he said while slinging his arm over me. We all started laughing. I looked up again to see those eyes and he was looking back at me. I had to stop. I grabbed Dylan and kissed him. I guess Ryan felt a little jealous so he grabbed Laura.

After we got to London, we stopped at a huge mall. Laura, Dylan, Ryan and I went to a little cafe at first. We hung out for like 30 minutes until Laura and I went to top shop. I picked out a pair of sunflower shorts, a white crop top and a jumpsuit. Then we went to Chanel. I saw the prettiest purse. It was tan and a cross body. It was perfect. After Laura and I bought matching charms from Pandora.

When we were done shopping, we hung out at a large seating area. There was a skylight over head and the sun was out. I grabbed Dylan's hand and smiled. What am I doing? I thought. I obviously like Ryan, a lot so why??

"I'm so ready to sit down at our hotel" Laura said

"I know" Ryan replied. The way we were sitting, Ryan was also sitting next to me. So I laid down to my head was on Ryan's leg and Dylan had my legs. I knew Dylan got a little jealous. Laura did too. I smiled and laughed.

"Wake me up in 20 minutes" I joked around.

"I think my leg will be numb" Ryan said

"Haha your so funny" I said sarcastically. I got up because I didn't want to ruin my relationship with Laura. Then a bunch of girls are age sat down across from us. They were staring at Ryan and Dylan. The thing was, Ryan was staring back. My heart stopped. You could never change him, he was always going to be a player. I laid my head on Dylan's shoulder and looked down and kissed my forehead. Why didn't I like this? Why couldn't I be happy with him? Ugh. Laura grabbed Ryan and kissed him because she's the superrr jealous type. The girls started snickering because that's he's they wanted.

"Hey guys, I wanna go get a smoothie" I said getting up.

"Get me a strawberry" Laura said. Dylan wanted blueberry.

"I'll come with you" Ryan said. He got up and followed me.

"Hey" he said, half smiling which made me feel warm.

"Hi" I said, smiling back.

"Candy, I wanna break up with Laura" he said.

"Why?" I asked, hoping he would say because of me.

"Because I like someone else" I could literally feel myself blush.

"Who?" I asked him.

"Someone who's beautiful" he said while we reached the smoothie stand.

After we got our smoothies, we sat down at table.

"So who's the mystery lady?" I asked.

"None of your business" he said laughing and sipping his smoothie. I could feel the tension rise between us, something that he was hiding from me.

"Just tell me" I said.

"I can't"

"Please"

"You" he said while Dylan reached the table.

"What's up with her?" he said obviously hearing the you. My heart beat was beating so fast I thought I would have a heart attack. I just wanted to kiss Ryan so bad but I knew I couldn't.