Chapter 8: Get ready to face me,school!!!

This one is dedicated to crazy4never as she made me realize that my story is not quite bad at all.Hehehehehe. Well, I know my profile says" I hate Cursing" but I literally meant that in the personal life,you know,I don't curse in the real life and well screw 'hate cursing ' for a while and get on with the story!!!!. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was running fast and I kept running faster and faster after the big mustard cake with chocolatey icing and pringles on top.My bare feet grazing the vanilla floor ,I mean that's what I thought it is and my heart racing against my ribcage, adrenaline rushing through my veins and my determined face focused only on one thing- the cake.I was in a place where different varieties of food were present -lasagnas, burgers,fries,ham,bacon,eggs,chocolates-cakes. name it and you have it here where heaven is found for those who love food and are willing to marry food one way or another,unfortunately I'm one of those people but thiscertain cake which is approximately 6-foot tall caught my attention, it was floating above the ground and rushing anywhere just to get away from me.

WTH?!!! Why would it get away from me ??? I mean It would be such an honour to bring justice to the people who invented this cake,you know what I mean.I would eat this cake like there's no tomorrow,I'll devour this cake like I'll die if I can't eat a single piece of it and I'd gobble it in such a way that this delectable,delicious,yummy,mouthwatering,appetizing,tasty,enticing,luscious,exquisite,distinctive,divine,good food will be running across my chin because I'll eat it whole if I can. Even though my legs aren't built for running, they do  have a mind on their own,their speed increasing more and more as the cake stopped suddenly.

Maybe I'd be good in P.E if the teachers give us chocolate balls than the real ones.Anyways, I stopped a good 1 cm. away from the cake,my body shivering in pleasure as I outstretched my arms and hands,ready to grasp a piece of the cake. My hands moving in slow motion as I admire the wonderful view of the cake before me. I grabbed a piece of it,prepared to taste such a marvelous cake . My hands were quite a near distance away from my mouth,waiting to be devoured.

I opened my mouth,my taste buds geting more and more alarmed,my salivary glands spewing saliva already but then-

"GOOD MORNING,MITCH!!!!!TIME TO GET UP AND PREPARE FOR SCHOOL,HONEY!!!!!!"

My eyes bolted open as fast as the lightning as my heart was thumping loudly against my ribcage as I stumbled my way to the floor then I heard a thump against the cold ground. Ouch,that hurts!!!!! I muttered a few profanities and mumbled somewhere along the lines of "they should get a water floor too". 

Ughhh, I was almost there with my mouth opened just to taste the freaking cake but of course,school always ruins everything. I looked around the room,prepapred to see Hannah,looking at me amused but her presence didn't greet my eyes. She was not there!!!!! Uh, this is not a story about paranormal events,okay.This is a story about -- whatever.

"Mitch,are you awake now or I have to go up there and get your lazy ass in the bathroom?!!!!!" Hannah's voice was ringing throughout the room,giving me an instant headache then my eyes landed on the speakers - you know the ones you see in the movies,where the owners of the house have no problem calling their maids or servants because they have these speakers attached to their rooms. Yeah,that's the one. I just realized it by now that the speaker is attached by the door opposite the body-lengthmirror. I made my way to the speakers lazily as I thought of what to say to Hannah.Shall I say "Thank you very much for waking me up from my wonderful dream? Or how about this, I love you very much,Hannah.You saved me from the dainty,mouthwatering,enticing 6-foot cake with chocolatey icing and pringles on top monster? I settled on saying "Yeah,I'm fully awake now.Thanks to you!!! " as I pressed down the button of the answering machine. The latter part was more likely stated in a sarcastic manner but she knows I'm just joking and to prove that she chuckled and yelled.Oh,my poor ears!!!!