Chapter 7: Thinking Time

Dedicated to Thelma for her inspirational comment..that really raised my spirit..pls..do keep supporting....thanks!!!:D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Luke made a grand exit at the shop,John decided to make a dash to the mansion, not before Hannah dragged me inside several shops that are very well known for their popular brands of clothing line.

At the end of the day,much to my dismay...they ryhme!!!!..now back on the topic....much to my dismay, she bought me 15 pairs of skinny jeans (I swear my legs are going to die from cut blood circulation),15 pairs of short shorts ( I didn't have the guts to tell her her I don't like to wear them since I am living in her house for 2 freaking years...and isn't the adopted grateful enough to be adopted by the adopter?? and I realized that she was the type of person to never mess with unless you want a crying doll to comfort,no offense,Hannah), 7 mini skirts ( I swear she didn't listen to my pleas that I never wear them since they impregnated my cousin).

.Well, I guess,I have to tell you the story on how these mini mini skirts ruined my cousin's future through impregnating her...I mean not lierally but still..

Okay let's get on with the story...

Back then my cousin who was a teen like me was more of an outgoing,party girl and socially inclined person-and still is.

And to match her personalities with her outfits, she says...not to sound biased,she wore itty bitty revealing clothes,okay fine, she wore very revealing clothes and well,mini mini skirts were a part of her wardrobe.

One night, she decided to go clubbing with her friends and she wore this mini mini skirt much to the dismay of my aunt(my mother's sister) and swore she was going to be a good girl but aren't promises made to be broken???..

She went home 7:00 in the morning ,which the sun was shining very brightly and the people in the house were fully awake and so we could clearly see the bags under her eyes,her curly brown hair tousled messily on her head and don't get me started with her clothes-------they were VERY RUMPLED,she didn't even notice that her mini mini skirt rose too high that her undie was exposed,we could've mistaken her as a prostitute for goodness sake!!!!..

And to add the toppings on the freshly baked cake(you know what  I mean), after a minute of scrutinizing eyes on her,she came running towards the bathroom with her hands clutching her stomach and so we followed her,of course.

By then, we saw her hunched over the toilet bowl,vomiting the contents of her stomach for a  whole 10 mins...

I swear I'm not joking when I tell you that we have to take in the GROSS and DISGUSTING smell of her vomit....after ,she turned her head towards us and said in the innocent voice she always mastered "I think I was knocked up"

And since then my aunt blamed her for wearing the mini mini skirt..She got punished alright....she was grounded for 9 months just for the baby to be born,without a cellphone and money..

And since then my mom never ever bought me mini mini skirts not like I even wanted to wear them and since then I cursed the people who invented and brought mini mini skirts to life.

Back to the present,she also bought me fitting tops-composed of sleeveless blouses since hse said my kind of big shoulders were to die for (Oh my freaking cheesewhiz,I swear this woman is delusional), 10 long sleeve shirts and 7 crop tops( I so much argued with her on that but this woman was great at blocking me out because  of course,she didn't listen.I'm starting to doubt she's a person since my loud voice is not be ignored usually),10 cardigans, 5 leather jackets, 5 sets of acessories, 10 beauty products which include lotion and ugghh---make up,15 sundresses, 10 party dresses,10 pairs of stilletos,15 ankle-length boots,10 havainas slippers and thank God, 5 pairs of converse or else I'm going to have to wear heels every single day and THE DRESS( I know that you know what I'm talking about)