On our way

We realized he was not going to show up. So we gave up until one of us realized that el Tio Richy had tweeted a picture of their view so we took that opportunity and figured out what hotel he was staying at. We then realized that we can actually meet our idol. So we were about to go when Ashley didn't want to she didn't think it was a good idea so Arelly and I had to do some convincing to do.

Once she was on board we went on the iPhone put the direction in and realized it was only two miles walking.

The risk we were willing to take.

(Keep in mind that we didn't call our parents and tell them we were going to do that)

We were on our way when my uncle called and asked how where we.

We didn't tell him we were on our way to meet Matt. Once Ashley got off the phone she asked if we still wanted to go. Obviously Arelly and I said Yes and we went on our Journey.

While on our way we didn't take our time. We ran those two miles.

Ashley wearing a dress.

Arelly wearing jeans😒

And I was wearing an overall.

Awesome combination in the middle of cold windy August right.!

Not really

Once the two miles where almost done we realized we were close to L.A Live. We saw like som Japanese or Chinese people lined up for a concert.

We were really tiered and just hoped he was there.

The only though that was in our minds was.

Think Positive.

Once we realized we where there we walked through the doors and saw the fancy and Amazing hotel.

Authors Note~

So sorry for taking so long writing this but tmrw I don't have practice for anything so hopefully after the meetings we have I can update it real soon.!

Thank you guys for reading and not complaining because I haven't updated but I will try to be more active.

Thanks again guys. Love ya.!<3

- Cristal.(x