After school..

I had school the day before the concert while everyone was in vacation I wasn't. I had texted my mom during 4th period. ( yes I text my mom during class.!) telling her I was going to stay after school today. After a couple of minutes she texted me telling that I had to go to the pre party thing and I answered her " it's not a pre party it's a pre sale". She answer. "Le llamaron a tu nino que si es pre party." (They called your god father telling him it was a pre party)

-After School-

My mom had picked me up and was telling me that I had to hurry up because Ashley (my cousin ) and Arelly (my best friend) were on there way and we will be leaving fast.

While I was getting help by my mom to get ready she chooses my purple overalls & my rocker boots (that are now throw in the trash.:( )

I simply braided my hair to the side. And applied no make up. I don't like make up. Before finishing I hear Ashley, and Arelly rush to my room. That's when I went to brush my teeth so we can hurry and get going.

We where about to leave when I got my phone and my song journal that has not been used since '10 so it had lots of space.

Then we left with my mom wishing us luck and to behave.