Eight

Today is Wednesday and that means that I'm officially 17 years old which means that I'm older than Grayson.

Now I can call him a little boy :)

Ariana is older than me so I'm a dwarf to her, I guess I'm a dwarf to Grayson too cause he's tall too but it's not my fault I'm short.

I woke up on my own bed, I was so happy. I got out of my bed and put on leggings and a crop top and put my hair up. I put on my slippers and ran downstairs

I saw my mom making breakfast,

" Hey mom " I said

" hey sweetie " she said but she didn't turn around

" so... " i said

" sooo " she said back

" ok great, imma leave for school " I said

" I don't think you should go to school she said " she said

" I need an education, i will be fine " i said

I ran upstairs thinking why my mom didn't say happy birthday to me but I just put on my socks and boots and ran out with my purse and phone and my penny board.

Once I got out I jumped on the penny board and then memories Came rushing and then I fell off my board and onto the cement.

I sat there in silence and started crying.

I can't believe I'm scared of skate boarding but I was just in a coma and died multiple times but I thought I would be fine.

I got up and went behind a house and sat behind the tree and started crying. I walked into a strangers house and I didn't even know who it was.

I soon then saw gray coming out and he saw me and he ran over to me.

" What's wrong Kitten " he said

" nothing , Im fine " I said while I stood up.

I ran out and jumped onto my board and rode to school.

I knew I shouldn't have ran away from Gray cause the last time that happened I hurt myself bad.

I finally reached to school about an hour late.

I went to my locker and didn't even see a birthday card. My locker is usually filled with a bunch of goodies from Ariana , but I didn't get any. I put my stuff away and grabbed my phone and textbook.

I went to second period and sat in the back. Nobody noticed me. I spaced out during class

I looked at the cuts I had, and I traced them and the bruises. Second period ended and my whole day was boring. I never saw Ariana , Gray, Ethan or Hunter.

I felt invisible

I felt alone

I walked home instead and cried the whole time.

I finally came home and nobody was there. I did my homework and just stayed in my room. Nobody came home so I decided to make myself a cake.

I put 17 candles and sang to myself and made a wish. I took a bite out of my cake and sat in the living room.

My phone vibrated and I check my notifications and saw it was from Ariana.

Ariana - Put on a cute dress

Me - why , you ignored me

Ariana - trust me

Me - fine but only because your my BFF