Six

Alyssia's POV

Tuesday

BEEP BEEP BEEP

God damn it, why are alarm clocks even invented. They are so fucking god damn annoying.

I checked my phone and saw that it was October 18.

My birthday is tomorrow, I turn 17. I feel like a grandma :(

All I do for my birthday is go to school and leave early. Then there is a surprise party that I know I shouldn't know but it's so obvious.

I do my morning routine and it's kinda chilly so I just take some leggings , a crop top hoodie and and my timberlands.

My timberlands are my life, I love them. I get my purse ready and I put on my clothes. I curl my hair a little bit and some make up. Not a lot, cause I don't wanna seem like a brunette Barbie.

I went downstairs and saw a note.

Hey chipmunk,
I had to go to work early, I left you some food in the microwave. It's your favorite :)

I stopped reading and run to the microwave and took my food out. I then continued reading,

I asked Mrs. Dolan if Grayson can drive you and she of course said yes. They'll ring the doorbell when they are ready to pick u up.

Ily - xoxo mom

Now imma be stuck in a car with Grayson, Ethan is gonna be there cause they share a car but there is no real problem with me and Ethan.

I eat and watch tv and I hear the doorbell, I start getting up and the doorbell keeps ringing.

" I'm coming calm down " I yell

I grab my purse and shoes and open the door, I kept hoping it wasn't Grayson but it was my luck and it was him.

He tells me that he likes me but then makes out with a girl. It's not okay,

I walk out the door looking at my phone and I text Bryant and asked if Ariana and I should do a photoshoot or something and he said yeah. I told him we could do it after school on Friday.

I walk to their car and hugged Ethan and I went to sit in the back but Ethan told me to sit in the front. I had a little argument with him but I finally gave up cause I was tired and sat in the front.

I looked at my phone the whole ride.

" Alyssia ?" Grayson said

" Alyssia? " Grayson said again

" Alyssia ?! " he said a little louder

God damn he got annoying

" allysia ?!?! " he yelled

" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT " I yelled

He scoffed and continued driving, I took my seatbelt off and opened the door while Grayson was driving.

I'm a savage right? Maybe? I don't know.

" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING ALYSSIA ?! " he screamed

" pull over " I said

He continued driving

" pull the fuck over " I yelled

He didn't listen so I closed the door and jumped on top of Grayson so I was sitting on his lap and took control of the steering wheel and pulled over and put the car in park and I took my bag and phone and got out. I took out my penny board and started skating.