Our summer

The fields around Dylan and I were bright green and had purple wild flowers. It was beautiful. Dylan grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. His slicked back brown hair and his brown eyes were exactly what I needed to see. I giggled and he smiled. Our lips still touched.

"Were gonna have to get going soon"

"I know" He moved a piece of hair that was in my face and planted a kiss on my cheek. Dylan then got up and helped me up. He grabbed my waist and we walked out of the field into the forest.

We met back with our class in the middle of the forest. My best friend, Laura came running up to us.

"Hey, where have you guys been? do you know where Ryan is?" Ryan was her boyfriend, a player.

"Um no" Dylan said. He kissed me one more time before one of his football friends started throwing the ball around.

To make things clearer, were on a class trip in Europe. A once in a lifetime experience . We are at our first stop, Ireland.

"Candace, this world! Fill me in" Laura said, obvously about our romantic date.

"It was magical" I said smiling.

"Your so lucky"

"I know" I winked at her. She groaned and turned around and scanning the trees around us. Ryan was nowhere to be seen. I grabbed Laura wrist and pulled her towards our other group of friends sitting and chatting.

"Hey girls" I said. I knew they were all trying to also find out about our little escape. I wouldn't tell anybody but Laura though.

"Sooo?" Maddy asked.

"Not gonna get even a word of me"

"It was that romantic?"

"It was better than 50 first dates." Everyone started laughing immediately.

"Has anyone of you seen Ryan lately?"

"Yeah, he was showing Linda the rocks next to the path" I knew what that meant. "Showing" he was obvously making out with her. Oh great. Laura went running down the path. I was too tired. After about 10 minutes of gossiping, the teacher finally said it was time to leave and everyone packed up the lunches. We all walked down the winding way back to our bus. I got on and sat at my seat, which was next to Laura.

"Did you find him?" I asked when she sat down.

"Yeah" and then I saw her eyes get glossy. Dylan got on the bus and smiled at me.

"Hey Laura, do you mind if we switch seats?" he asked. I tried telling him to stop, because Laura needed a friend but she was already getting out of her seat.He put his small bag under the seat and sat down. He put his arm over my shoulder.

"Are you excited?" He asked me, so close I could feel his breath.

"To kiss you?" I giggled. He kissed me and I felt like everything was perfect. It was getting dark out and I wanted to sleep and he could tell. I rested my head on his shoulder and he held my hand and we fell asleep.