Chapter Five Naughty Scene

Derek brought up his legs and hooked them around Leo's waist. Leo let them sink deeper into the water so only their necks and heads were above water, all the while still thrusting his tongue in and out of Derek's mouth. Derek almost whimpered when Leo let go of his hair, feeling Leo's strength was such a turn on, but he quickly forgot about it when he felt Leo's hand slide down his back, pressing them closer, but it still wasn't enough. Derek wanted to be even closer to Leo even though that wasn't possible, their bare chests were already rubbing each other with every movement.

Derek shivered as he felt Leo's hard member poking his arse. How would it feel to just take it? To just take him? He moaned at the thought and ground his hips against Leo, making him moan even more. He was so hard and just the thought of Leo's engorged sex was almost making him come. Leo wound his arm around Derek's waist and took a firm hold on his hip, before pressing himself against Derek. They both hissed at the feel of their members rubbing each other. Derek surged forward and began devouring Leo's mouth while they rocked and ground against each other.

Derek's body was a mess of tingling nerve endings and burning desire. He had to have more. He needed more. With fumbling and eager fingers he dragged down Leo's trunks. Leo began kissing and sucking his neck, making him distracted for a second as all he could do was moan. Leo pulled down Derek's trunks for him and pressed their cocks together. Derek forced himself to lean back a bit, he wanted to see Leo's thick cock.

"Bloody fucking hell," he gasped and his eyes widened. That was the most beautiful and tempting and just plain mind blowing prick he had ever seen. It was long, thick, and perfectly shaped. The balls just bellow complimenting it perfectly.

Leo hummed dangerously and passionately, his eyes burning with lust. "Are you just going to look at it?" he whispered with a husky voice, making Derek's already pounding heart skip a beat and his cock twitched. Gripping both of them in his hands he started stroking up and down, pumping and rubbing them together. Leo groaned and thrust his hips into Derek's hold. The water splashed around them, but they didn't care, too absorbed in the pleasure.

Derek panted and moaned like never before. He had never experience this much pleasure just from grinding and a handjob, and he hadn't even come yet. Derek glanced down at their cocks in the water and saw the mark Leo had left on him. Derek came while yelling Leo's name, but continued his hand movement. Leo made two last strong thrust before also coming. Together they panted, listening to their heartbeats slowly returning to normal.

How did you like it?

I'm still a newbie at sex-scenes so hopefully I'll get better with practise. I know this wasn't a fullblown sex-scene, but you perverts will have to wait a little longer for that. ;P