Chapter Seven Naughty Scene

Derek whimpered in anticipation as Leo parted his legs and crawled on top of him. His eyes were blazing with dark lust. With an arm on either side of Derek's he lowered himself so he could seize his lips. While their mouths moved against each other in a wild, sensual dance and their tongues battled, Leo ripped open the shirt Derek had bought, making the buttons fly in all directions.

They were both panting when Leo parted their lips and stretched his arms so he was raised above Derek, muscles bulging. "Take your pants off," Leo demanded with a growl. With trembling hands, Derek pushed them down and onto the floor. He blushed as Leo stared at his now bare body, his member was standing proudly and white pearls of pre-cum had gathered at the tip. It was bewildering how Leo could reduce Derek to a trembling and moaning mess even though he had had countless partners, none able to do the same.

"Are you just going to look at it?" he quoted Leo. "Most definitely not," Leo replied and bent down to bite Derek's collarbone, then licking the red mark that appeared. With a pleased smirk he admired his work and then placed wet kisses down Derek's pectoral until he reached a hard nipple. With a long, hard sweep of his tongue he started licking and sucking it. Derek moaned and arched his back, grapping Leo's hair to hold him there. "More," he cried and threw his head back. Leo moved onto the next and lightly nipped it with his teeth, then rubbed it with his tongue.

Leo left the nipple with a last kiss, and kissed and licked his way up to Derek's ear. Derek shuddered at the feel of Leo's breath in his ear. "Unzip my pants," he ordered. Derek did as he asked with trembling hands. After pushing down Leo's pants and springing free his massive erection, Derek let his hands slide back to Leo's perfect arse. The skin was smooth and the muscle underneath hard.

"Grab your knees and hold your legs for me," Leo said huskily. Derek didn't want to let go of his two globes of yummy muscle, but did it anyway. Slowly he hiked up his legs in the shape of an M, exposing his twitching entrance. He seriously hoped Leo had brought lube and a condom, because he had run out a couple of days before he went to Leo's apartment.

Leo caressed Derek's arse and let his fingers brush lightly over his hole, making Derek bite his lip and pleasure and anticipation. Leo lowered himself and instead of pushing into Derek - much to Derek's regret and relief; regret because he wanted to feel Leo there so badly, relief because sex without lube and condom was no go - started grinding against him. Derek groaned together with Leo in pleasure as pre-cum and sweat from both of them made skin slick.

"H-harder," Derek moaned and grabbed Leo's arse to make him move faster. "You sure?" Leo asked with a smirk and slowed down. Derek huffed in annoyance, but refused to beg. Instead he chose to take a risk and pushed half of his index finger into Leo's entrance. Leo hissed at the new sensation and arched his back. "Harder," Derek growled. Leo looked down at him and smiled in a wild and feral way. "Only if you promise to finish that later." Derek shivered in excitement. He himself was a switch and had always found having sex with other switches was more pleasurable and satisfying.

"Promise," he vowed and slowly pulled out his finger. Leo closed his eyes in silent pleasure. Derek grabbed hold of his legs again and hiked his knees up. Starting out with at a slow pace, Leo started grinding against him, but slowly increased his speed and force until they both groaning in ecstasy. Derek let go of his legs and wrapped them around Leo's waist. Grabbing the edge of the counter he used it as leverage to meet each of Leo's thrusts.

With a loud yell Derek came, making his body spasm from the force of it. "Derek!" Leo bellowed as he came soon after, emptying his load on Derek's stomach and then collapsing on top of him.