Chapter 2: Mason

I walked into the girls domes.  As I entered I saw a few of the New girls chattering and watching a movie.  When they saw me,  they went silent.  I nodded and they nodded back.  I entered my room and the talking resumed but in hushed tones.  I sighed it was a lonely life. I longed to find iris and to talk to her . I lay on my bed where I was greeted by a whine .A black wolf appeared from the shadows I smiled at him. 

" greetings mason,  you shouldn't be in here "

" wherever you belong I belong "

I smiled and he jumped up and lay beside me. Mason had being cursed by another witch for loving another.  No one knew how to reverse it so they forgot him.  Only I stayed with him.  He understood what it felt like to be alone. 

" feeling alone again nyx"

" forever and always mason "

I shivered a little,  it was a cold night unusually cold. 

" are you cold nyx want me to heat you up "

I heard the rumble in his chest and I knew he was.laughing.  " respect as always mason. "

" you told me to treat you like your not like nyx "

I laughed " I did didn't I "

I snuggled into him " your my teddy bear "

" and your mine "

he put a paw over me and I laughed. " imagine if anyone came in "

" that's so funny I wish they did "

I laughed and soon fell asleep. " goodnight mason "

" goodnight nyx"

*************************************

just a small chapter soz just so you can see nyx when she is with someone she trusts.