Chapter 5, Please Take Me Home

(A.N This story is written for MrsCiaraTomlinson, please check out her fanfics. Also, check out my other fanfics please :D )

*********************************************************************

Chapter 5, Please Take Me Home

Ciara's POV

My eyes felt heavy. I couldn't move a single part of my body even if i tired. I heard a faint beeping beside me. Where was i? I strained my mind... But nothing. I struggled to open my eye lids, they opened for a second, but the light streaming in hurt so bad, so i shut them.

"Ciara?!" said a voice. I recognised it, it felt familiar, but i couldn't put a voice to a face. "i'll get a nurse" it spoke again and it was shortly joined by another female voice.

"I think she's waking up. She's heavily sedated and suffered mild brain trauma, it may take a while for her memories to come back. She's lucky to be alive. Go easy on her" it said. This voice was unfarmiliar, but friendly. Where am i? How did i recieve brain trauma?

"Are you there?" spoke the voice again. A werid sensation built in my stomach, i wasn't quite sure what it was. I just grunted, it's all i could muster. The voice spoke again, though i'm not sure who to or where.

"COme quick! she's waking up! Oh my god. Come, bring the others!" the voice said happily. Why was it so happy. I'm just me, just little old me. A door opened and shut again and the room fell silent. I took it upon myself to try open my eyes, it worked this time. I looked around the room. I was in some sort of hospital, how i got here i had no idea. I was in a sat upright position already, so i didn't have to struggle to move. Even if i wanted to, i don't think i could have. The door opened again and there appeard a round middleaged woman.

"Hello there, nice of you to join us" she smiled. "You're very loved you know, i've never seen a boy so cut up" she smiled. Boy? What boy? What was she on about. I tried to smile, if i did or not i don't know. My face felt numb, but the nurse smiled back, so i'm guessing i had. The door opened again and a group of people stood there. I could only see the front 2, but they all looked familiar. The nurse spoke again.

"Wow ladies and gents, she's just woken up, she'll be confused. I believe you're next of kin, so you can come in while i talk to her. The rest of you will have to wait and come in in turns." She said pointing to a pretty girl who i recognised. The rest of the people disappeared from the door and incame the girl, her dirty blonde hair and friendly face was so familiar, yet i still couldnt think of her name. I grunted again. I was frustrated.

"Calm down, your memories will come back soon" smiled the doctor.

"Okay" i said, and gasped slightly at my own voice. It was weird. The doctor just smiled. The other girl grabbed my hand. I felt the sensation in my arm return immediately. Even though i had no idea who this girl was, the touch of her hand felt nice. It felt like a long lost friend. i smiled and she smiled back.

"Okay now Ciara, It's time for me to tell you what happened" said the nurse.

"Ciara" i repeated, then it suddenly came to me. "I'm Ciara?" i said, but really questioned.

"Brilliant!" The nurse beamed. "Your memories are coming back already"

"I was so worried Ciara" said the girl through tears. I instanly rememberd who she was. Aimee.

"Aimee" i repeated out loud. Aimee just cried even more.

"You remember! I missed you so much" she said. I gave her hand a squeeze, the sensation coming back into my body.