Chapter 7 - Cigarettes and Alcohol

*************************************** 

Chapter 7 - Cigarettes and Alcohol

My eyes were heavy. I woke up, the room spinning. Maybe i was still drunk, i don't know. It took a while for me to get used to my surroundings. It was a bed room. It was obviously a boys bedroom since it had mens clothes everywhere. My first thought was that it was Louis bedroom, but it couldn't be. Louis doesn't wear Snapbacks or Harrington jackets. I then became contious of my body. My head was pounding. I was completely naked, had there was an arm around me. I liked this. It was nice waking up when i wasn't alone. I turned around to finally see who's house i was at.

"MASON!" i shouted, i was quite surprised. I had just remembered that he had invited me over last night...

"WHAT, WHAT's HAPPENED?!" he shouted as he shot up. I giggled. I didn't mean to wake him up.

"What.. What happened last night..."  i said, my cheeks turning pink.

"Well i think we kind of... You know.." he said. I just gasped. It was obvious what happened. But for some reason, i didn't regret it. Mason was goregous, and we got on really well. Infact, i was pretty pleased someone as attractive as him would be interested in someone as simple and plain as myself.

"I suppose we did" i said, smiling slightly.

"I know this may seem werid.. But i really like you, and i was wondering if maybe you wanted to go on a date sometime? Seems a weird situation to ask in.." he said. Even though he had this slightly cocky bravado, you could see the insecure teenager he really was at the moment.

"I'd love to" i smiled.

Mason returned the smile, and pulled me in for a kiss. I obeyed. The kiss was nice, it was gentle.

**********************

Louis POV

I can't quite get my head around it. I can't. I don't understand. I guess that was it then, what's ment to be is ment to be, and i guess that was never the case with me and Ciara, so why couldn't i stop thinking about her? Every day this week and college.. She seemed different. She basically struts about the college like she owns it, with that Mason attached to her side. Have i missed something?

"Mate, you're staring at her again." Liam whispered into my ear. 

"Sorry, sorry" i said as Oliva took her seat next to me in our usual spot in the canteen and kissed me on the cheek. I liked oliva, yes ofcourse i did... But i just felt no real spark between us. Maybe she was my rebound, or maybe we were bound to be together. I don't know.

When everyone was immursed in their own conversations, i returned my gaze to her table, to her and her new friends. I looked at  her pretty face, i looked at how happy she was now. I can't belive it. She and mason kissed, and something inside me broke. I shot up and walked out of the canteen. I can't be in the same room as them.

"Wait babe" came Olivas voice from behind me. I wish she'd give me some space sometimes.

******************************

Ciara's POV

"I'll see you after college then, yeah?" smiled Mason as he leaned in for a kiss.

"Of course" i smiled back, kissing him gently on the lips.

"See you later then" he said as he walked down the Corridor.

I walked into my lesson, i was 10 minuets late, but who cares, right? I ignored the glares of the fellow class mates and took the only empty seat, which happened to be next to Zayn, great. I slammed my bag on the table, and put a new piece of chewing gum in my mouth. My teacher glared at me, but carried on with her teaching. Most of the lesson passed without a word from Zayn, untill about half an hour in.