#1 Starvation ✔

The trailer is up^ hope you like it... I've never done this shit before so I apologize if it's cringy😅😂😂 and I couldn't remove the watermark unless a buy a license from the app so I really hope it's not difficult to read🙆🤷

Not gonna do a long intro, like everyone knows this is my story blah blah blah, hope you like it blah blah blah, comment whatever you like, blah blah blah..

Okay? 😅😆

ENJOY! 😂

Jane's POV

I squirmed slightly; annoyed by the sunlight that burned my eyelids.

I opened my eyes and stared at the sky. I rolled over slowly, ignoring the pain the shot through my back and elbows; sleeping on the ground might help with your back, but it doesn't go easy on you with the bruises.

I groaned, hearing my back cracks as I stretch, I got up and walked towards my father, "dad," I croaked, "wake up, it's morning."

We never knew the time exactly, but I was taught by my grandparents, who were normal wolves before they became omegas.

My father turned around and gave me his back; ignoring me. I sighed and patted his shoulder tiredly, "C'mon dad."

He shrugged me off, "I want her back," he mumbled, "Go away. I saw her- she came to me, I want her back, leave!" He covered his eyes and forced himself to sleep, he kept mumbling stuff quietly about leaving him alone.

I smiled softly, "she's always here dad-"

"No! You interrupted us! You made her leave," he started breathing heavily, "go- go away." His dried voice cracked at the end.

I sighed, not again.

I haven't yet given up on my father, even though he hates my gut, he doesn't really hurt me, and that shows that he's fighting off his own demons to keep his sanity. He knows I'm his daughter, he hasn't forgotten me yet. Even when he lost his mate. My mother.

"I miss mom too." I softly informed.

He glanced at me with emotionless eyes, "She wasn't your mate, was she? No, she was mine- she was mine- she was mine. Not yours. Mine." He muttered quickly.

I nodded, "she was your half and you were hers, she was-" he glared at me, which made me notice my mistake, "she is your half and you are hers." I sighed tiredly, making him close his eyes for a moment. "But think about it this way, if you were to die and she lives, would you want her not doing anything with her life, living in a soulless body, unhappy?" I asked pointedly.

He clenched his jaw, swallowing back a growl, "she's alive! She's not dead!"

I nodded, going along with him, "yes, yes! She's alive and she's watching over us! She talks to me too!" I lied.

His eyes widened, "Really?"

I'm so sorry father, but this is for your own good.

I smiled, "Wanna know what she tells me every time?" He nodded in return.

"That she loves you so so much, she wants you to continue with your life so she can watch us with a peaceful heart. Don't you want her to be in peace?" He narrowed his eyes at me, nodding slowly.

"She also told me to always be by your side, to stick around with you, that you are the most caring and kind person she has ever met, that she always saw you as an amazing mate and father."

His eyes were sad for a moment before he pulled himself back and growled viciously, "Go! I don't want you! Leave- leave- leave!" His claws came out but he dug his fingers into the ground.

I wasn't stupid, I acted fast and got off, walking away quickly. I wasn't going to act like a stupid brave girl and stand in front of my father as if that's going to calm him down.

I walked towards the almost dead forest to start my hunting.

Hopefully, we'll be lucky, I'm starving.

🐶_🐶

I walked back empty handed to where my father was, still in the same position where I left him, I sat down a few steps away and sighed tiredly.

My stomach growled in pain, I shut my eyes and breathed in, which was also a bad idea, because it made my organs scrunch together.

"You're lucky." Father grunted, looking at nothing.

I glanced at him, "why?" I asked.

"You haven't found your mate yet, you don't know what it feels like to be mate-less." He shook his head, "she's alive- she's alive- she's alive." He mumbled to himself.

I shrugged, "I think otherwise, at least you felt loved, you experienced many things. How am I lucky? I feel almost empty."

He chuckled humorlessly, "Foolish. Not having a mate, or living in solitude is million times better when you lose a mate, your other half, it feels like your heart is being shredded into pieces, you're dying every day- every minute- every second- you wouldn't be able to think- live- survive-" he shut his eyes tightly, "she's alive- she's alive."

My eyes stung with tears, "tell me, how was she?"

His eyes snapped wide and stared at mine; surprised by my question, "The most gifted women I have ever laid eyes on." He whispered slowly, his eyes looking at me, but I know he wasn't focusing on me, "Beautiful, magnificent, n-no words to describe her." He gasped, "An angel! A fierce warrior! S-She was my savior." His voice slowly faded, he blinked a few times, gulping visibly and nodded to himself, then he turned around and went back to sleep.

A tear slipped, I sniffed and laid on my back, please goddess, I want to find my mate. I promise I will hold on to him, until the day I die.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Yep, that's it for the first chapter.. it just shows a glimpse of her life as an omega.

But that's not all😏☝ an omega's life is much worse..