one*a new time

One of her first times outside of Winterfell. She was with her father and two brothers, along with some of their men. It was unusual for a women to be out like this, especially at a young age. Only but thirteen years old; the bastard girl found what kind of life she enjoyed most.

Her curiosity got the best of her, and she found herself away from her people. Alone. Except, she really wasn't. She felt it too.

The snap of a branch put her on high alert.

"Jon?" she called her brothers name. "Robb?"

She turned once again, only to be taken to the ground by a man. He forced a knife towards her, as she grabbed it by the blade to keep it away. She screamed as it cut into her skin. Small but strong for her age, she was able to push the man off. He dropped the blade, as she grabbed it and dug it into the mans neck.

Out of shock, she quickly scooted herself back from him.

"Evelyn!" she hears her brother call, as they start to appear. Once they see what has happened, her father runs up and looks at the man she had just killed.

"Did you kill him?" her father looks at her, surprised. She nods, as her brother Jon sits next to her.

"Look at me." he says, as she obeys. He then sees her hands.

"H-He tried to kill me..." she stutters out, looking at her father then.

"Take her back to Winterfell." her father nods to Ser Rodrik.

"Of course, Lord Stark."

"You go with her." Lord Stark says to Jon.

Jon nods, as he helps his sister up. She looked back, seeing her father pick up the blade. He looks over at her, concerned.

And that was that.

The three rode back to Winterfell, with some urgency to get the girls wounds treated.

-Present- Years Later- 

-Eve-

"Evelyn?" I hear my brother knock on the door, opening it a second later. I didn't break my gaze from my hands, both covered in a scar from the day. I looked up to see Robb, my half brother looking at me.

"Why do you think about it so much?" he suddenly asks me.

"In case you forgot, I killed someone that day." I reminded him, as he nods. We sat there in silence for a second.

"Come on, we all promised Bran to teach him how to shoot a bow."