Chapter1

Y'all I'm Sorry it's Been Long with this Book, Here Goes! : )

Kendrick POV - One Year Later,

"DaDa, Me 3 !" Kennedy Screamed running around the House. "Yea Babygirl, You Turned three Yesterday!" I said picking her up. I threw her up in the air She Started gigging. "DaDa Stoooppp!!" She yelled. I stoped and Put her Down.

You wonder Where Kennedy Pathetic ass Mama at? She Still in Miami with that Nigga, Jayden I believe..... I just can't believe she would Leave her daughter for Some Thug .....

Yea imma thug too but I'm living with the child, iWasnt the one to move to Miami...... "Daddyy me Ready Fa School !" She Cheer Out Jumping. She is a Very Energetic Baby. "Bet You Are princess!" I say washing Dishes. we Just Got finish eating Nachos.

Did I Not Mentioned I Got My Own Apartment? it's Nice, 2 Bed Room, 2 Baths, Andd The other Places Like Kitchen,LivingRoom Etc....... When I got outta school I had To Move out ASAP Because mama and Daddy was putting stress on me Sayinn get outta the game N'Shit But iTold them I'll get out when Im ready Shiddddd.......

My Phone Rung , it Was My Babee Nicia.

"Yeeesss Babyyyy!!??" I Sung out. She Giggled. "Heyy Future, I miss Yoooooouuuu !" She Sung out. I Took the phone from My Ear and Stared At it. it Took me 5 seconds to Say anything. "Baee, Really? yo ass already cant Sing!" "Boyy BYE ! iCan Sing, But Open the Door I'm Outside Click"

I Know Damn well She Din hang up on Me!

when I Opened the Door i puckered up my lips. But instead She pushed passed me and went towards Kennedy. I like how She being mommy Material Though, if She like it and Kenny Likes It Too, Then I'm Good With it. "Hi Mommy, Me Miss Youu Soooooooooo Much!" Kennedy yelled out. Nicia Picked her up. "Really? How Much You Miss Mommy?" She Said Smiling From ear to ear. "infinity And BEYONDD!!" She Yelled Throwing her arms In the air Like someone Scored a Touchdown. She kissed her Nose. "I miss Youu Too StinkyButt!"

"Ayee, Ayee, Ayee, Y'all having Mama and Daughter Love? wea My Love?" I Asked Throwing My arms up in Fustration. "Tell Daddy To Stop HATING!" "Stopp Hatingg Daddy!" Kennedy Said Rolling her neck. Nicia Giggled and Put Kenny Down and she ran To her Room.

"Hey Punk!" Nicia Say hugging me grabbing My ass Cheeks. I shot her a Glare, She knew I ain't like that Gay shit! "Babee Stoopppp! that Ainn Cute!" I said Pushing her away. "Bu-But I Think it is!" She pouted and folded her arms. Did I Even Mentioned She was Sensitive!! "Awww, Daddie Sorry, Come Gimme Kisss!" I said Sounding All Baby Talk Like I do Kennedy. She smiled and Came up to Give me a Peck on The Lips. "Bae, I gotta Tell You Something............."

Nicia Pov

"Bae, I gotta Tell You Something........" I Trailed off. "Spit.." he Said sitting Down On The Sofa. I Sat Beside him. "Well.... Remember When we Had that Conversation about Me going to College, Buuuuut You Didn't want me to go?" I Asked. I Felt Bubbly inside...... "Yeaaaaaaaa..." he Trailed. "Well, I'm Going, I don't wanna Be like these broke Down Bitches Here in Harlem, I wanna Be Something Better.!" I said Pouring My heart out.

All he did was Nod his head Back and Forth With a Smirk on his Face. "I hear Ya Baby," he Said Nodding again. I Cocked My head To the side. "What You Saying Baby?" I ask. I hope he Think I'm Not Leaving him Because I'm Not. ! "Nothinn, So Youu Tryna Break up with me?" "Naww Baby, I'm just Sayinn Ionn wanna Be like these broke Down Bitches in Harlem, I'm Attending Harlem University, I Don't wanna Leave You or Kennedy Baby.!" I said getting on his lap. I grabbed his face And kissed him deep and Passionately. I started grinding on His Manhood, I Needed Some Dick, it's been a whilee!! he moaned while still in the Kiss, He backed away.

"Baby, we Can't Do Dis, Kenny upstairs" I pouted. "Buuuuut Bayybeee, I Ainn had Nun in Bout 2 weekss!!" he Chuckled. "You Sum else, But Let's watch a Movie...."

-

Kendrick Pov

After watching 2 comedies, 2 Scary Movies And 1 Cartoon, NiNi finally Drove Home.

it was 9:30 P.m and I gave Kenny a bath, and put her on a night shirt and her panties. "wanna sleep with Daddy tonight?" I ask Kenny. "Yessss!" I picked her up and walked to My room. "Don't Forget to pray," I warned her. Shee was about to go to bed without praying. "Yea!" She gets on her knees and Starts Praying I got Beside her. "Now You lay me down to sleep, me pray to lord My soul to keep, if I shall die before me wake, me pray to lord My soul To keep, God Bless Daddy And Mommy and all The people in the world, Amen!"

"Amen"

She got in My King Sized bed and I covered her up. "Daddy, Do You Have monster under Yo Bed?" Kenny Asked Sitting up on the headboard. "Nahh Babygirl, Noooo Monster!" I Say pulling off My Shirt slipping on My tank top and put on My Pajama pants. "Otaay, Me got monster in Me room!" "Naah, Baby girl , Nooooo Monster in there, Go To Sleep, We Go Shopping tomorrow, Me Youu and mommy"

She layed Down Sooo Quick ! This girl Here Lovess Shopping!

I Cut out The lights And Swooped Kenny in My arms and I Went To Sleep.

NextDay

I Got A Call From The boss Saying I had to come in... Maaan, How imaa Tell NiNi and Kenny! Deyy Gon Be Pissed off At Mee!

"I know, Gotta Take Care of Some Business Right" NiNi pouted. "I guess so bae, But check this out,  I'm gettinn' Mo' Money and when we get finish with this drop, ima Take Y'all Somewhere Nice, Kick it here for a while and ima Take Y'all Somewhere When I get back, iight?"

"I GUESS, Kendrick !!" She Yelled in Fustration and ran upstairs. I went behind her. "You Aways Put us before that stooooopidddd Ass Game !!" She Yelled . "But Baee, I gotta make this money Baby!!" I Yelled. "I'm Scared For Youu Aiight!?!" I Frozed. She the first person to Ever come out and Say that She scared for Me.

"I Be Right Back , Iight?" I Say. .

I walk Outside And Hoped inside my Black and Royal blue Sports Car. I Jammed To Some 2 Chaainz Till I got there.

"Waazzupp KenJay!" My Nigga Sean Said To me as we Did our Handshake. "Shiidddd, Wtf Do Boss want?" "Maaaan, ionoo, J-Man,Kory,And AJ and the rest of the gang on Dey way Doe," He Said

J-Man,Kory, And AJ Is Me And Sean Niggas, All of us Been Niggas Since Freshman Year and We Been Hustling Since Junior Year.

20 Minutes Later.......

Every One Arrived At the Trap and Sum wasn't Right.

"I Need Y'all To Car Jack this Car on 75th Street, These Niggas owe me 7K And I ain't get my Money YET!" My Boss DJ Said. He 36 years Old.

"How Much This worth?" A Nigga Named Kell asked. "$4000 Each, Steal All 4 Cars and Take Them Niggas out You'll Getcha Money...."

"Ight" We All Got up and Went To 75th Street.

NiNi POV

"Mommie Where Daddy Go?" Kennedy Asked Rubbing her eyes with her Teddy Bear in her Arms. The hell if I know! I thought.

"Ummmm, Daddy had to take Care of Something, He coming back Okay?" I Said trying to Make Something up. She Nodded and Sat Down on Kendrick's bed with me. I was Watching This lifetime movie, The Girl Nextdoor.

Kendrick Needs To Leave this Gang Shit alone, Hes putting his Child and his Girlfriend in Danger, I know He gotta get that Paper But The Nigga Can work somewhere in the mall or go to college like me....

I Suddenly Saw Black, That's when I fell asleep with Kenny in my Arms.

-

FIRST CHAPTER!!

Goal: 3 Votes 2 Comments ! :)

Update Til Den ⇧⇧⇧⇧

How Y'all Feelinn Bout Kendrick Being In the Game?

How Y'all Feelinn Bout NiNi Being Mommy Material?

How Y'all Liking Liddo Kenny?

Andd iKnow it's Short But Wattpad Makee it Seem like Uu been writing for a Long Timee!!

But Happy Reading :)