Am I Responsible? [URBAN] !

*FLASHBACK 2 YEARS AGO*

Kendrick POV

"Kendrick, I know your Mature enough to take care of Kennedy," Jalisa Said. Df was She Talm Bout I'm only sixteen!? "Whatchu Talm 'Bout Lisa? I know Yeen Leavinn Our Child?!" I said getting angry. We were at My Doorstep, She Had Kennedy in her arms. "Ken, it Ainn Like Det, I needa Get Back on My Feet, Thangs Ainn Right Here in Harlem. I'm Movinn To Miami With My-Boyfriend...." it was silence. She betta Be glad My child is Rite hea, Ugh Fuck it! "Wtf?! You Leavinn Yo Only Child hea, in Harlem and You know This Ainn Right Fo ha Lifestyle? Are YOU Fuckinn Slow or Sum??!" Me and Lisa Ainn Together But We Talk For My Baby Sake!

"I know and I'm sorry, He doesn't Want Me to take Lil Kennedy, I want her to Stay witchu Fa Now On,." she said. "Nah, You Kno its Best Fa Ha To go'n To Florida!" She did a frown, Fuck Her Frown I just Want Kenny. "Pleeaaseeee Ken! I reaally Needa Goo, I have No Choice.!" "yea, I guess Jalisa," I huffed out. "Gud, I got her bag inside My House ima Go'On and Get it" She said Handing Me Kenny. "Ayy, Make Sho You Get ha Crib and All ha Baby Stuff,!" I yelled out. She Nodded and Kept walking. She only Stay Like 5 houses Down from mine, so Yeaa.

I played with Kenny and I put her Down for a nap. Then My doorbell rung, it was Jalisa. "Here, We took Loose ha Crib and Here's ha Clothes." She gave Me a Lil Dollar General Bag. "That's it?" I asked getting irritated. She Nodded. "Fuck it, Uu Have 2 Choices, You EITHER go to Florida And Leave Ya Child, Or You Stay hea and Raise Ha Like-a Mama Should, Yo Choice!" I yelled. "YOU Aways Make This Hard, I'm goinn To Miami, Fuck YOU And You Can Take care of Yo Child Nigga!" She said turning around leaving. "Fuck You 2 Bitch!" "You Already Did, And Had Me Pregnant Nigga!" She Yelled Back.

Fuck Lisa,  She Betta Not Think about Cominn Back ! I should Neva Got Ha Pregnant, But I Don't Regret On Bringing My Child in the world, Ever... !

So Lisa Abandoned Her Child, and went to Miami with Some Nigga! Fuckk, ima Take Care Of Kenny Myself, And Imaa Do The Best I Can To give Her a Better Life. :)

*END OF FLASHBACK*

----------------------

Kendrick Pov

Now I'm eighteen, Kennedy Just Had Turned 2. Yea, Times Be Hard But I Be Makinn it. I Had to Start Back Hustlinn To Provide For Kenny, Mama Try The Best She Can To Get Kennedy Clothes and Shoes, But I told ha We Good.

"Boy, I Dun Told You Ova and Ova again, You'on Needa Be Hustlinn on Desee Streets, You Gon end up Sumwea You'on Wanna Be!" She Gossiped To Me. Bruhh ionn Wanna Hear it, She say Da same Shit ErrDay, Damn, I Need Money For Me And Kenny Too! "Andd I Dun Told You Ova And Ova Again, Me and Kenny Need Da Money, She Needs it really, Food, Diapers, Clothes, Shoes, Hairstyles, Girls Need More Stuff Ma." I said getting aggravated. "Your eighteen Now, Your Not Responsible if Your Taking Stolen Money, You gotta Work For it." Ma Said. "I hear Ya," I said nodding. "You And Kennedy should Get An Apartment, You Growing Up Now, I'll Keep Her while You in School." I huffed. "iight Mama," I said hopping off The Stool in the kitchen.

I Went to My room, Kennedy Was Asleep. Dat Lil girl a Bad Ass, Just like Ha Daddy,, Lmaoo! But real Tawk She Is. I got into the Bed and put Kenny on My Chest, Thinking, Thinking about Whaa My Mama said, Am I Responsible??

-----

HEREESSS THE INTROO! I'M SOO EXCITED ON WRITING THIS BOOK, I THINK IT'S GO'N BE FUNN!!

ANTIWAAYSSS! HOW'D I DO?! What Y'all Think about Jalisa And Kendrick?

Was his Mother Making a Point?

Follow Meeee!

Fan Mee!

Comment!

Vote!