****Chapter 10****

Hello everyone!!! So, I wanted to try something and I hope it does okay in this chapter. When the words are in Bold- Italics it means a song is playing. But only for that scene, and not the whole chapter. The song is called, "Can't Fight The Moonlight" By Leann Rimes.

Here is Chapter 10. Enjoy!

A New Start

By Misty Cantrell

****Chapter 10****

When the three mysterious men left, it made the warriors stood shocked and furious.

"Who in the hell was that?" Tuxedo Mask asked.

"Hunters!" The Warriors hissed together.

"Okay? So, what's the deal with these hunters?" Sailor Moon questioned.

"These Hunters-hunt down and destroy the supernatural, and that includes witches!" Mystic mentioned.

The Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask gasped at this comment. Then Sailor Jupiter said:

"So, what your saying is we haven't seen the last of them?!"

"That would be correct," Windamtic answered.

"Don't worry, leave it up-" Sailor Moon said, but was interrupted by Mystic.

"Trust us-You don't want to get the hunters on your trail. We can handle them."

"Oh, what makes you so sure?" Sailor Mars asked, bitterly.

"Because, we've dealt with hunters in the past!" Fireic declared, calmly.

"Look, first we need to figure out how to destroy Neconda. We'll take care of the hunters later," Windamtic suggested.

"But- I don't understand something. If they are suppose to be these "BIG" hunters like you claim. Why did that one save you, Mystic?" Sailor Moon inquired.

"I don't think they know we are witches, yet!?" Mystic answered.

"Mystic, you didn't recognize them boys, did ya?" Windamatic asked.

"No, I didn't. The dumb-ass kept insulting me!" Mystic retorted.

"Hmm-reminds me of someone I know." Windamtic mumbled.

"What?" Mystic said.

"Nothing!" Windamtic replied, and continued with. "Those was John Winchester's boys, Dean and Sam.

"SHIT!" Mystic responded. "Yeah, I've heard them all right. The two best damn hunters on this earth!" Mystic mentioned.

"See, you guys will need our help!" Sailor Moon gestured.

Mystic shook her head no and spoke the following: "They don't know you all, yet and it would be best to keep it like that!"

"What do you mean don't know us? We've been right here the whole entire time?" Sailor Mars barked.

"Mars, I didn't mean anything about it. They know more about witches than Sailor Scouts, that's all." Mystic advised and added. "They do their homework before coming to a fight. But this time, I'm not sure if they did?"

"Oh!" Mars replied, softly.

"So, if that's the case they must not have. But IF they did, why would they save Mystic?" Sailor Venus wondered out loud.

'Boy, wasn't he so strong and handsome! Those hazel eyes I could get lost in them. Those plump pink lips I could-' Mystic thought and shook her head. 'It can't be- I must forget about him! It's forbidden. Suddenly, Mystic felt movement among her body. It was Windatic, shaking her. Mystic came back to earth.